Being single sucks...
Nov 10, 2009 at 10:17 AM Post #61 of 179
Down boy! haha

Nov 10, 2009 at 2:07 PM Post #62 of 179
Quote:

Originally Posted by TopPop /img/forum/go_quote.gif
You must have forgotten what happened between us after all those drinks I bought you on Friday...
beerchug.gif

popcorn.gif

Nov 10, 2009 at 5:14 PM Post #65 of 179
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kirosia /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm 23 and have never felt the intimate touch of a woman.
frown.gif

You should switch from Grados to AKGs. That's as close as you're going to get.

Nov 10, 2009 at 11:38 PM Post #66 of 179
Whats with the negative social stigma of being single?

Nov 10, 2009 at 11:50 PM Post #67 of 179
Quote:

Originally Posted by Laokid18 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Because it sucks? I don't think that others look down on me, but I know that I wish that I were with someone.

Nov 11, 2009 at 12:34 AM Post #68 of 179
Quote:

Originally Posted by Laokid18 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Have to get in line in the beehive my friend, aggregate, then re-populate so your hamster wheel won't go lacking when the grim reaper comes calling.

Nov 11, 2009 at 12:39 AM Post #69 of 179
Screw stigma I've been single my entire life and it is lonely and unfeeling. CUDDLE ME PRETTY CHERRY BLOSSOM LADY

Nov 11, 2009 at 5:42 AM Post #70 of 179
Nov 11, 2009 at 12:08 PM Post #71 of 179
Quote:

Originally Posted by Germancub /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Thank you to each and every one of you for sharing your advice and amazing stories. They all really lifted my spirits! You guys are the best, really I mean that!

On another note, my main problem in finding a guy (when I do) for me is that in my "world" so to speak it's getting more and more difficult to find more guys like me. Basically, guys that could be mistaken for being straight, love working on cars, love nerdy things like headphones and would rather stay at home and watch a movie than go out to a club or bar.

I have my 'gay' tendencies (I like the show Glee, the occasional Madonna song, like singing, etc.) but I am generally in the same 'world' as you. I definitely do not fit in that other world, that is for certain haha. Too bad we live on opposite ends of the country, we might really get along haha.

Just wanted to give you props for being open and honest about it though. Head-fi is like 80% straight males and 20% straight females from what I've seen so it's cool that you don't have a problem being yourself.

As for the lonely thing.. at least you have some relationship experience. Experience tends to make the next time (and the next after that, etc) better. I am just banking on getting really lucky and meeting a very patient, understanding guy right now because I am a n00b to these things. The only areas I have any experience in are the ones I regret and that's not saying much, huh?

On a related note... has anyone had the problem where they clicked with someone but that other person just had so much more life/relationship experience that it intimidated you away? I'm starting to get scared because at this point, that's kind of the case with everyone I meet and it makes things feel very unbalanced.

Nov 11, 2009 at 3:58 PM Post #72 of 179
I've been married twice. Divorced twice. Will I give it a third shot? Only if they have money. That's my new credo. Screw the romance, let me look in the purse. Women do it for money, so why shouldn't we? I think maybe they have it right...

Nov 11, 2009 at 5:13 PM Post #73 of 179
Quote:

Originally Posted by wonderwall /img/forum/go_quote.gif
. Head-fi is like 80% straight males and 20% straight females from what I've seen .

20% straight females? Where are they hiding??
wink_face.gif

Nov 11, 2009 at 5:15 PM Post #74 of 179
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bender Rodriguez /img/forum/go_quote.gif
20% straight females? Where are they hiding??
wink_face.gif

Somewhere the straight males will never find them

Nov 11, 2009 at 7:16 PM Post #75 of 179
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kirosia /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Screw stigma I've been single my entire life and it is lonely and unfeeling. CUDDLE ME PRETTY CHERRY BLOSSOM LADY

Have you ever considered spending your next vacation in Nevada?
wink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back