Behringer HA400 4-Channel Stereo Headphone Amp
Sep 5, 2012 at 9:27 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

Lumos

100+ Head-Fier
Hello everyone

I just wondering could you share any experience with Behringer HA400 4-Channel Stereo Headphone Amp. I found it on Amazon with low price and I wish to use it for my AKG K 240 studio cans, I have also Audio-Technica ATH-m30 and probably I think I plug them in.

My question is-- is it OK if I use these amp for these cans? I am totally newbie in Amp stuff
frown.gif

Thank You very much

Sep 5, 2012 at 12:49 PM Post #2 of 4
Quote:
Hello everyone

I just wondering could you share any experience with Behringer HA400 4-Channel Stereo Headphone Amp. I found it on Amazon with low price and I wish to use it for my AKG K 240 studio cans, I have also Audio-Technica ATH-m30 and probably I think I plug them in.

My question is-- is it OK if I use these amp for these cans? I am totally newbie in Amp matters
frown.gif

Thank You very much

Of course you can use the HA400. If I understand your comment, all you have to do is attach your source to the Input jack (with an adapter if necessary) and attach your headphones to one of the Headphone jacks (again, with an adapter if necessary.) Plug in the A/C-D/C adapter. Set the volume control. Listen.

Some "audiophiles" tend to disparage Behringer equipment because it's inexpensive and often make unsubstantiated claims about audio quality to justify their conclusions. The herd instinct is strong. However, Behringer makes good equipment at very good prices. At $20, it's worth a try.

Personally, I use the "Rolls HA43 Pro Headphone Amplifier Mixer" at work. It has the Headphone jacks in the front and uses sliders for the volume control instead of knobs. Those are the only reasons I didn't purchase the HA400.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back