Before and after pics - CURSE YOU HEAD FI!
Jun 20, 2005 at 4:04 PM Post #122 of 6,026
Quote:

Originally Posted by jbloudg20
What did you do with the SR200's?

Let's just say that a few things that were in my sig that aren't there anymore had to "take one for the team"
smily_headphones1.gif
My wallet isn't the only victim of the Curse!

Jun 24, 2005 at 3:24 AM Post #124 of 6,026
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jahn
Let's just say that a few things that were in my sig that aren't there anymore had to "take one for the team"
smily_headphones1.gif
My wallet isn't the only victim of the Curse!

Give my regards to your wife.
smily_headphones1.gif

BW

Jun 24, 2005 at 3:28 AM Post #125 of 6,026
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bill Ward
Give my regards to your wife.
smily_headphones1.gif

BW

LOL~! *giggles quietly so as not to arouse suspicion in the household*

Jun 24, 2005 at 12:57 PM Post #126 of 6,026
Impressed.
Now besides money(always a problem) my heel is lacking a lodge for home equip. Still in university now.

A house first ...|o|

Jul 22, 2005 at 3:19 PM Post #127 of 6,026
Well in light of the Wife thread, I thought I'd bump this up to show the insanity my long-suffering wife has put up with hehe. Also it looks like time for an update, since I just hit the 7000 post count mark, and I still don't have a pic of my HP2s with my whole rig - I'll rectify that this weekend! The HP2s look funky now - Cpads, Beyer pads lightly snapped over the band, recabled, the whole shebang!
But until then, have fun staring at the madness of one day's fateful post...
IMG_0125.jpg

Yep I unpacked and tossed the boxes in 30 seconds flat before the wife got home lol! Why did it all have to come at the same time!?

Jul 22, 2005 at 4:12 PM Post #128 of 6,026
Quote:

Well in light of the Wife thread, I thought I'd bump this up to show the insanity my long-suffering wife has put up with hehe. Also it looks like time for an update, since I just hit the 7000 post count mark, and I still don't have a pic of my HP2s with my whole rig - I'll rectify that this weekend! The HP2s look funky now - Cpads, Beyer pads lightly snapped over the band, recabled, the whole shebang!
[IMAGE]
Yep I unpacked and tossed the boxes in 30 seconds flat before the wife got home lol! Why did it all have to come at the same time!?

You are so dead it's not even funny.
rolleyes.gif

Where do we send flowers?

BW

Jul 26, 2005 at 7:10 PM Post #130 of 6,026
Wow! What's in those boxes may I ask? Quite a collection you've got there.

Quote:

IMG_0125.jpg

Jul 26, 2005 at 7:17 PM Post #131 of 6,026
Just read the first post with all those pictures.

Most impressive.

But why are you limiting yourself to bookshelf speakers? You should really be into towers. Even small towers have better sonics than bookshelfs. Run towers full range, no sub plus bookshelf combo can touch that, seriously.

Jul 26, 2005 at 7:33 PM Post #132 of 6,026
Quote:

Originally Posted by oldgeezer
Just read the first post with all those pictures.

Most impressive.

But why are you limiting yourself to bookshelf speakers? You should really be into towers. Even small towers have better sonics than bookshelfs. Run towers full range, no sub plus bookshelf combo can touch that, seriously.

Absolutely, I agree. But my toddler can topple a tower before I can blink - while the sub happily rejects all floor-level attacks from the infantry.

Jul 28, 2005 at 5:30 AM Post #133 of 6,026
well, i first came hear and bought a pair of 280 pro in the winter as my first high end headphone after i got my ipod then i got a pair of ex71. Couple weeks ago i wanted to sell my 280 pro and upgrade to a A500. Now I have bought my self:

sr60
ksc75
DT880
Little Dot II tube amp
Nice Custom DIY min-RCA IC

which adds up to more than 400$ when i was looking to spend about 50$ after i sold my 280 pro...to boot im 16 years old, hopefully this stuff will last me a while!

Jul 28, 2005 at 5:51 AM Post #134 of 6,026
Quote:

Originally Posted by oldgeezer
Wow! What's in those boxes may I ask? Quite a collection you've got there.

The Square box on top are the Darth Beyers.

Then we have the lovely combo of the WNA amp and the ANT Amber amp. Yeah, I wasn't allowed to borrow/demo amps anymore after the wife saw all the pretty amps in a row and almost threw em all out lol. "I swear I didn't buy them! No, I'm not going to either! REALLY!"
eek.gif

Next tier is the banana hanger REALLY well packed lol, and the bottom is a double-boxed Tushi 3960 from Voodoochile! Whee!

Aug 4, 2005 at 3:42 AM Post #135 of 6,026
Post count is 7240 and I finally get around to posting my HP2 monstrosity. Zeta Port C-Pads, DT770 Headband Pad, Recabled Blacksilver Headphile cable, on a Headphile stand with SR325 housings. Do you think Joe Grado would forgive me? I think not.
joehp2mod.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back