Beats Studio vs V moda Crossfade LP2
Aug 2, 2013 at 4:26 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 35

jad5122

Head-Fier
Title says it really. Do not give me other recommendations just opinions on the two above. I can buy either for $110. I only listen to hip hop and rap. I like bass. So which one is it? I only really care about bass and you can give me #### for it all you want. I will be using them in the gym only pretty much.

Aug 3, 2013 at 1:27 PM Post #7 of 35
Hi, I have a V-Moda M-100, it is a High Quality headphone, great bass and clean highs, has a good noise isolation, doesn't need batteries and is military tested, very resistent. You can customise your headphone if you buy on their website.  Same price of the Studios

Beats has an overpowering bass that ruins the music, needs battery for a bad noise cancelling and is very weak, breaks very easyly.

It is not a complete review, but I wanted to give you a little help.

Here is the M-100 thread: http://www.head-fi.org/t/592389/v-moda-m-100-discussion-feedback-reviews-pics-etc

Aug 3, 2013 at 4:45 PM Post #8 of 35
The only thing I am worried about the beats are durability. I actually enjoy the sound quality. I heard the crossfades don't have as much bass as I would want. Also the m100 is out of the question because of price and sound doesn't suit me

Aug 3, 2013 at 5:36 PM Post #9 of 35
It is the same price of the studios, but if you are talking about the solos....
People say the mixr's are pretty good, very durable, good sound(for beats), but it is not very comfortable, BUT any headphone from  V-Moda is better

Aug 3, 2013 at 9:03 PM Post #13 of 35
Get whichever is cheaper and EQ up the bass if that's all you care about.

Aug 3, 2013 at 9:28 PM Post #15 of 35
Find some XB500's if all you care about is bass. 

Technically discontinued, but they are still available on Amazon. More bass than LP2, more bass than Beats. Also, incredibly comfy. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back