Beats Studio pro full sized, mini reveiw.
Jan 17, 2011 at 9:16 AM Post #46 of 51

Quote:
I'm not going to quote that wall just for viewing sake. Everything has coloration, due to components and even just the amounts of plugs losing quality and changing the sound just that little bit.

Yes...? Haha that was my original point. But yes, the Pros need a ton of damping and stuff to tame their sound, and at $200, it'd probably be worth it for a portable if it worked because they potentially have potential, but at retail...I want some of what Monster's smoking.

Jan 23, 2011 at 10:18 PM Post #47 of 51
Tried them again today, and they A/B'ed them with the lower end ones the studios...dose that make sense? anyways They sound Identical, the bass was slightly less muddy and the mids were slightly more pronounced. the highs were still like some one was scraping glass with more glass next to my ears and the bass reminded me of phat Albert running a marathon. 

Nov 28, 2012 at 5:48 PM Post #48 of 51
I remember the first time i heard Beats Studios i was blown away. I loved the way the bass in the Beats made the music thump. Then i heard my friends Sony MDR XB-500's... I now laugh when i hear someone talking about how Beats are the best "bass" headphones you can buy.

Dec 20, 2012 at 11:15 AM Post #49 of 51
dont get the beats they are too overpriced cause you are paying mostly for the name they get to muddy at higher volumes. if you are looking for a good balance or good bass get the vmoda crossfade m-80 one of the best headphones for the price!!!

Dec 20, 2012 at 12:46 PM Post #50 of 51
Why is people in HF starting to talk about Beats HP? I have been hanging around HF and why the sudden interest like never before?
:)

Dec 21, 2012 at 6:44 AM Post #51 of 51
Quote:
Why is people in HF starting to talk about Beats HP? I have been hanging around HF and why the sudden interest like never before?
:)

it's not sudden, its an on going hate fest. no one likes them but we know about them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back