Beats, Sony, V-Moda...which one is best for me?

1. malibuboats91
    Hi everyone! I typically listen to hip-hip/rap about 95% of the time and EDM, rock, alternative, etc in the other time. I currently own the V-Moda M100 and am looking to upgrade to Wireless. I currently have the Beats Studio 3 and Sony WH-1000XM2s home and habe been trying them out. I think I’m going to return the Beats, somy options are 1) cash in on the immortial life warranty and get the CF2W for $205 or 2) keep the WH-1000XM2 for $350. What do you think? I love the 1000x but they’re also $145 more than the CF2W. Thanks!

2. malibuboats91
    I'm thinking about taking the plunge and ordering the P7. Thoughts?

3. h1a8
    Bump

4. malibuboats91
    Thanks for the bump! I’m still at a loss. I returned both the Beats and the Sonys. Ordered the B&W P7 but cancelled the order as they’re no longer made and the price wasn’t discounted. Today I’m back to the PX or P7 debate.

5. malibuboats91
    I ended up getting the P7. I've been using them for about three hours and so far so good. Overall the sound quality is a lot better than my M100s as far as clarity and sound quality. The jury is still out if the bass is better than the 1000XM2s.

6. buke9
    I thought the VModa’s were great on bass the rest of it just meh. Have not heard the P7’s so no comment there. Not a big basshead but at times do like a good slam and my K872’s do just fine with a little Griz .

7. Renato Fury
    What about this ?
    [​IMG]
    Sennheiser Momentum 2.0