Beats Solo 2: Is the Head-Fi community willing to give these a fair chance?
Sep 5, 2014 at 7:55 PM Post #137 of 444
I really think if you're looking for an on-ear and you listen to contemporary music, there's not much need to look elsewhere. Sure, you might be able to find a better product, but not by much, and why stress? Just get the Solo2's and enjoy.

Sep 5, 2014 at 11:23 PM Post #138 of 444
I really think if you're looking for an on-ear and you listen to contemporary music, there's not much need to look elsewhere. Sure, you might be able to find a better product, but not by much, and why stress? Just get the Solo2's and enjoy.

SGD!

Where've you been?

Maan, it's that concise to the point cut of the jib I've been missing and boom! You arrive like a superhero dispersing justice and common sense to mortals then - boom! You're gone.....

God bless you SGD superhero - and stop taking so long to check in on us here....:D lol

Good to catch U again bro - hope you're doing good :beerchug:

Sep 5, 2014 at 11:25 PM Post #139 of 444
LOL I've been around, I just haven't been checking for new Beats threads. I thought they were getting deleted immediately!

I've been really tempted to snag the Solo2's again just for the heck of it...

Sep 6, 2014 at 12:01 AM Post #140 of 444
LOL I've been around, I just haven't been checking for new Beats threads. I thought they were getting deleted immediately!

I've been really tempted to snag the Solo2's again just for the heck of it...

Yeah - beats appreciation threads have a nasty habit of going the way of the Dodo for sure :D

Snagging again?

Didn't know you'd snagged even once - what happened for you to de-snag firstly?

Still rockin your mixr beats?

Bet you've still got your in ear Shure's though? :wink:

Sep 6, 2014 at 12:07 AM Post #141 of 444
Well my one earpiece in my 846s started dying, so those are in the mail. :p

I actually don't have any of my Beats currently. I had swapped to the Solo2's for a bit but I noticed that they kinda occupy the same space as my VMODA M100s, so I returned them. For some reason though, part of me wants to pick them up again just for the heck of it. They feel nice, are ridiculously comfortable, and sound better than pretty much any on-ear I've tried. 

What's extra strange is that while I'm pondering a Beats, I'm also heavily considering running back out to grab the decidedly VERY neutral Nuforce Primo 8. 

Sep 6, 2014 at 2:14 AM Post #142 of 444
Sep 6, 2014 at 2:27 AM Post #143 of 444
Moe...

Are you trying to make sure I never pick up a pair of Beats... ever? 
beyersmile.png

Sep 6, 2014 at 3:50 AM Post #144 of 444
  Moe...

Are you trying to make sure I never pick up a pair of Beats... ever? 
beyersmile.png

Come on @Ivabign!  You gotta be down with the business in the front, party in the back look!  
cool.gif

wink_face.gif

Sep 6, 2014 at 12:59 PM Post #145 of 444
Sep 6, 2014 at 3:01 PM Post #147 of 444
  You need to blow dry that hair real nice before putting on the beats.  You don't want to go out wearing beat with frizzy hair.

Right?  You're right...but if the Beats color was snazzy and on point, like that Ferrari Gold Chrome color, I'm pretty sure it wouldn't matter what type of hair you've got goin' on. 
gs1000.gif

Sep 8, 2014 at 12:20 AM Post #150 of 444
ad infinitum 
ksc75smile.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back