Beats Pro Or Beats Studio
Mar 12, 2012 at 4:56 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 38

Bradster20

New Head-Fier
I dont want to hear about other headphones just which ones you think would be better. Im getting a good deal on them and i really only listen to hip hop so i just want to hear which ones better. NO BEATS BASHING!

Mar 12, 2012 at 5:09 AM Post #2 of 38
Of the two, I guess Beats Pro are probably "better". Honestly though, you might be just as well off by flipping a coin rather than asking the community.

Mar 12, 2012 at 8:44 AM Post #3 of 38
Depends on what you like. If you like that muddy bass sound from the lowriders, go for the studios. The Pros are vastly overrated and my Audio Technica M-50s sound way better.

Go for the studios!

Mar 12, 2012 at 8:45 AM Post #4 of 38
I had both Pro and Studio, ended up selling it cause it's not worth it for the price, again there are far better headphone than these two.

However, I would pick Studio it's more comfortable to wear.  As for the sound quality, Pro is better but since you are satisfied with Beats sound quality you will hear no differences.

Enjoy beats :wink:

Mar 12, 2012 at 10:03 AM Post #5 of 38
the studios are terrible muddy disasters, and the pros sound is not too bad but it feels like there is a wood vice on your head, they are not worth $450 and if you are getting a "good price" my gut reaction is that they might be fake. and im not going to go into that there are a  a lot more are better sounding headphones for alot less because if you really want beats then that must mean you are under the age of 18 and are only getting them because they are shiny and have a raper endorsing them because there are much better hip hop headphones then beats for much less than the "good price" aka fakes you will  get. and if you are getting them for attention I smirk at the fact that I get people coming up to me all the time asking about the grados I wear  and my friends that have beats do get any attention at all and are just another out of who knows how many beats

Mar 12, 2012 at 10:08 AM Post #6 of 38

Quote:
I had both Pro and Studio, ended up selling it cause it's not worth it for the price, again there are far better headphone than these two.

However, I would pick Studio it's more comfortable to wear.  As for the sound quality, Pro is better but since you are satisfied with Beats sound quality you will hear no differences.

Enjoy beats :wink:

Agree, If you MUST choose beats, the studios are preferable. The pro's beat them in sound by a very slim margin and have a much better build quality. That said, they are so uncomfortable I could only listen to them for about 30 minutes at most before switching to something else. On the other hand, the studios I could wear for a couple hours without getting fatiqued. 

Mar 12, 2012 at 10:16 AM Post #7 of 38
I have to disagree with most of the people on this thread. Personally I'd recommend the Pros. It is much more durable than the Studios, not the best build ever for a headphone of its price but good. The bass on the Pros goes much lower than the Studios. The Studios to me sound like bad speakers computer speakers with the subwoofer missing. While the Pros sound at least decent.

Mar 12, 2012 at 10:24 AM Post #8 of 38
How can the Pros be any better built? They're pretty damn solid already.

Anyway,

Studios for comfort and portable use
Pros for sound

Quote:
I have to disagree with most of the people on this thread. Personally I'd recommend the Pros. It is much more durable than the Studios, not the best build ever for a headphone of its price but good. The bass on the Pros goes much lower than the Studios. The Studios to me sound like bad speakers computer speakers with the subwoofer missing. While the Pros sound at least decent.

Mar 12, 2012 at 10:27 AM Post #9 of 38

Quote:
How can the Pros be any better built? They're pretty damn solid already.

They are very solid indeed, but the weight... 
mad.gif

Mar 12, 2012 at 2:42 PM Post #11 of 38
Without bashing "Beats", with so many other options that most on here would agree are better why are you buying "Beats"? There is nothing wrong with wanting them for the style or fitting in or the bling element if thats what you are after. Just curious, with soooo many options, why have you narrowed the field down to those two?

Mar 12, 2012 at 3:11 PM Post #12 of 38
Beats aren't that bad, I wore my fake Studios just the other day when I went to the mall. I didn't actually have anything playing through them at the time, but they did look snazzy.

Mar 12, 2012 at 3:35 PM Post #13 of 38
Mar 12, 2012 at 4:07 PM Post #14 of 38
Beats NONE... =)

In all reality, what is the price you are getting them that is considered a good deal?

If you are getting them for $200, even $150, I'd rather buy something else.
If you want to get the beats just for fashion, then take a pic. Its all up to you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back