Beats Mixr?
Feb 5, 2012 at 7:13 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 31

Rezound Sound

100+ Head-Fier
First of all, please don't flame anyone in this thread. That is not needed nor wanted. Go be biased somewhere else.
I just heard about these, and they seem interesting.
Does anyone own any/have any reviews? 

Feb 5, 2012 at 9:12 PM Post #2 of 31
We sell them where I work so I've had the chance to try them out a couple of times. I'm not a fan of Beats at all but I got to say that these actually sound good yet they are quite uncomfortable to wear. It's basically a mash-up of Solo's and Pro's but with a suprising nice sound considering they're Beats! As always with any Beats product they are well over-priced.

Feb 5, 2012 at 9:26 PM Post #3 of 31

Quote:
We sell them where I work so I've had the chance to try them out a couple of times. I'm not a fan of Beats at all but I got to say that these actually sound good yet they are quite uncomfortable to wear. It's basically a mash-up of Solo's and Pro's but with a suprising nice sound considering they're Beats! As always with any Beats product they are well over-priced.

They are still overpriced? Damn. I had high hopes for those. In another thread, a guy said that they were reasonably priced. I guess I'll just have to listen to them myself and see if they appeal to me.

Feb 5, 2012 at 9:34 PM Post #4 of 31
Well they're not as bad as the pros! I mean where I work they are £250 and I think it would be reasonable if it was under £200. Also I forgot to mention that they seem to have good build quality, except for the exposed wires which I don't like!

Feb 5, 2012 at 9:36 PM Post #5 of 31

Quote:
Well they're not as bad as the pros! I mean where I work they are £250 and I think it would be reasonable if it was under £200. Also I forgot to mention that they seem to have good build quality, except for the exposed wires which I don't like!

Do you know how much sound they leak? If it would leak more or less than AH-D1100?

Feb 5, 2012 at 9:41 PM Post #6 of 31
I really like the Denons. I'm not too sure how much they leak but my guess would be that they leak a little more than the Denons as the D1100's are over-the-ears whereas the Mixr's are on-the-ears. Are they available where you live? Because I was told that they are only available in the UK for now.

Feb 5, 2012 at 9:42 PM Post #7 of 31

Quote:
I really like the Denons. I'm not too sure how much they leak but my guess would be that they leak a little more than the Denons as the D1100's are over-the-ears whereas the Mixr's are on-the-ears. Are they available where you live? Because I was told that they are only available in the UK for now.

Both headphones are available where I live. I can get the Mixr's from Best Buy, and the Denon's from Amazon.

Feb 5, 2012 at 10:00 PM Post #8 of 31
Yea they probably just told us that so we can convince customers to buy them!

Feb 5, 2012 at 11:03 PM Post #9 of 31
for the same price, i'm sure the denon ah-d2000 will blow these out of the water. even 96kbps mp3 would sound better with the denon than SACD out of the beats.

Feb 5, 2012 at 11:10 PM Post #11 of 31
nah, don't want to lose my hearing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back