Beatles remaster?
Jun 10, 2014 at 7:20 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

62ohm

Headphoneus Supremus
Is there any remastered Beatles album that don't sound horrible? Led Zeppelin have just reissued their first 3 albums, I wonder if whatever the label that holds the deal with Beatles would do the same..

Well the point is, does anyone have any Beatles album recommendation that sounds decent? Thanks.

Jun 11, 2014 at 4:16 PM Post #2 of 6
The 24-bit remaster from 2009 which comes on a USB drive sounds damn good to me, but a lot of people have said the they sound the same as the CD box set released a few months earlier. The 24/44 measurement is no better than 16/44, too - any differences are inaudible. I haven't heard every remaster out there, but I really enjoy this one. Maybe get it on CD and see what your think. 

Jun 11, 2014 at 6:56 PM Post #3 of 6
  The 24-bit remaster from 2009 which comes on a USB drive sounds damn good to me, but a lot of people have said the they sound the same as the CD box set released a few months earlier. The 24/44 measurement is no better than 16/44, too - any differences are inaudible. I haven't heard every remaster out there, but I really enjoy this one. Maybe get it on CD and see what your think. 

I have the 2009 remastered Beatles 1 and it still sounds bad... I'm just wondering if there's any version that sounds better than the one I have.

Jun 13, 2014 at 2:31 AM Post #5 of 6
Was just listening to abbey road
From the the. 2009 24/44 flac
Sounds pretty good to me

What about it sounds bad to you?

Some of the mono recordings like 'Love Me Do' sort of pains my ears to listen to..

Jun 19, 2014 at 1:35 PM Post #6 of 6
This might interest you......

http://www.analogplanet.com/content/beatles-get-back-mono-and-aaa-vinyl

Users who are viewing this thread

Back