Battle Of The Flagships (58 Headphones Compared)
Nov 1, 2012 at 6:40 AM Post #123 of 5,854
Best thread/review ever, thank you so much for your efforts, simply great! 
popcorn.gif

Nov 1, 2012 at 6:48 AM Post #126 of 5,854
So that one picture...you guys know the one. I had to change my boxers. Then I scrolled through everything, saw that one picture again at the bottom. I had to change my pants. Jesus.

Nov 1, 2012 at 6:58 AM Post #129 of 5,854
Massive! Would love to hear your opinion on the AKG K550 with that setup and compared to your other headphones (although they are not "flagship" of "ultra hi-fi" at all).

Nov 1, 2012 at 6:58 AM Post #130 of 5,854
Thank you David for your hard work. This is a piece of gem!! While I'm sure everyone has their own top 10 ranking headphone, you have provided us unbiased information of all headphones you reviewed. Thank you.

Just a note on the HD800, I have serviced the headphone in Sennheiser Singapore, and I have replaced the headband, ear pads as well as the outer plastic cover of those drivers. So yeah they are replaceable.

K702 finally got out of your top 20 list hahaha! 

Just a small comment I do however prefer the old way how you put percentage according to genre. Nevertheless this is the most comprehensive reviewed I have ever seen!! Hope this work will continue to update for many months / years to come.

Nov 1, 2012 at 7:24 AM Post #133 of 5,854
Finally had the chance to read most of the write up. Really well done, well organised and written. Masterful.

However i was slightly disappointed the HE-400 wasn't on the list. I would have liked to see how it stacks up to the big boys.

Nov 1, 2012 at 7:26 AM Post #134 of 5,854
Wow.
Best comparison I've seen online for sure. Something of this content belongs featured in a magazine.

I think we can all agree this will be used as a reference for a long time to come!

Well done indeed.

Nov 1, 2012 at 7:38 AM Post #135 of 5,854
Wow.
Best comparison I've seen online for sure. Something of this content belongs featured as a magazine.

I think we can all agree this will be used as a reference for a long time to come!

Well done indeed.

Fixed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back