Basically new Marantz NR1601 7.1 chan slimline AVR w/ dolby DTS and everything else
Status
Not open for further replies.
Type
For Sale
Currency
USD
Price
post-7617613
Post #1 of 1

tme110

1000+ Head-Fier
Reaction score
I have a basically new and unused Marantz NR1601.  It sounds and works great and was a huge step up from my previous Sony receiver.  I just got stupid and as soon as I bought it I saw that the 1602 came out (same thing but with airplay ability - and airplay is much less significant then the appleTV I already had) and bought it - which I have to admit wasn't worth the cost of getting a second receiver.  This AVR is in mint condition, has been set up but still basically unused - and unmoved except straight from box to rack to box.  I don't think any cables were unwrapped (so the power cable was never even connected), the batteries were never used, the bag holding the manual and extras was never opened.  I can't claim its my fav hp amp though.

I paid $599 and am asking $410.  I'm going to have to look into what shipping will be but I'm assuming $30.  My plan was to just sell it on Amazon but they wont let me sell this particular product for some reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)