Base model Antelope Zodiac (silver) now shipping!
Jul 5, 2011 at 4:47 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 10

marceljames

Member of the Trade: Antelope Audio
The newest member of the Zodiac family is now in stock at Sweetwater.com for $1695.  There are several other dealers selling the Zodiac line, but I thought it best to give a plug to the dealer who has several of them in stock right now.

We are very proud of the positive reaction to the Zodiac Gold at 6moons.com and the Zodiac Plus is already being used by multiple mastering engineers.

This is a special time for us, as we've long planned to release a mastering quality DAC at a price point within reach of most consumers.  I'm confident that this is the start of a long and positive relationship with the head-fi.org community, which actually began at the 2010 CanJam in Chicago.

Please let us hear from you.

Jul 12, 2011 at 12:43 AM Post #2 of 10
I guess I missed this post. I kind of wish I never saw it.
smile.gif

I have been worried about this day for a long time. Another $1700 I can't afford to spend.
Seriously, it looks beautiful and I would love to try it.

Jul 19, 2011 at 10:44 PM Post #3 of 10
Hi Priest,

I see you're in DC.  A lot of companies have return policies.  Hope you get your hands on one to hear soon.  The Gold Bundle is our biggest seller right now, but I expect the base model to pick up considerably over time.

Aug 7, 2011 at 6:25 AM Post #4 of 10
I own the Zodiac+ and it seriously is an amazing sounding and functioning dac. I can't see myself ever selling it as I would need to spend a fortune to pass this fidelity. 
I wouldn't mind owning the gold though!
@priest - apparently the silver sounds the same as the black sans the extra features (correct me if I'm wrong) - so for a grand less i think it would be a great buy.

Feb 4, 2013 at 4:37 PM Post #9 of 10
marceljames, when you have discount model Zodiac+ ? Now this model you have a $2695, and the $2299 ebay !

Feb 27, 2021 at 8:25 AM Post #10 of 10
The newest member of the Zodiac family is now in stock at Sweetwater.com for $1695. There are several other dealers selling the Zodiac line, but I thought it best to give a plug to the dealer who has several of them in stock right now.

We are very proud of the positive reaction to the Zodiac Gold at 6moons.com and the Zodiac Plus is already being used by multiple mastering engineers.

This is a special time for us, as we've long planned to release a mastering quality DAC at a price point within reach of most consumers. I'm confident that this is the start of a long and positive relationship with the head-fi.org community, which actually began at the 2010 CanJam in Chicago.

Please let us hear from you.

What is the chip used in it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back