Banker Allegedly Fired For Being Too Hot
Jun 5, 2010 at 3:07 AM Post #32 of 42

Quote:
haha, I'd hit it.

If Citibanks defence is true, she must be a real piece of work who loves herself to be making accusations like that... still hit it though....

Like who's going to be dumb enough to fire someone and tell them its because of their looks? In the US that'd just be inviting a lawsuit.

Jun 5, 2010 at 7:45 AM Post #34 of 42
I'm sure there's hotter in the HR department. Forget it: I know there's hotter in the HR department.

Jun 5, 2010 at 9:08 AM Post #35 of 42

Quote:
 "My entire life, I've been dealing with this. People say, 'Oh, you got a job because you look that way'," Miss Lorenzana said. "Are you saying that just because I look this way genetically, that this should be a curse for me?"

She should talk to every minority in this country and ask if she is alone in her "feelings",  she is trying to get 15 mins of fame with the complaint, after all who wants to guess a playboy offer comes from this? she has been trying to get in modeling for awhile, you can see her professional portfolio pictures she had taken then posted on FB...hope she gets sued for slander of Citi!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGOxcz4F24E

she does have some curves for sure!

Jun 5, 2010 at 1:07 PM Post #36 of 42
You'll soon probably hear about a HUGE settlement offer to Lorenzana (out of court, that is).
And Playboy offers and other such celebrity TV appearances.  This is her ticket out of the BORING Banking business. Sounds like we have a lot of slobbering dogs for male bank execs?
Just an opinion from Mrs. 9pintube.   
wink_face.gif
  Just viewed the article on hubby's computer!

Jun 5, 2010 at 1:32 PM Post #37 of 42
She's not too bad looking, but nothing to write home to mother about. It seems it was more about dressing inappropriately.

Jun 8, 2010 at 8:32 AM Post #39 of 42
if you've had any experience working at a bulge bracket bank, you'd know they're filled with A TON of EXTREMELY attractive people (men and women).  she's not the second coming of heidi klum; there's no way she was fired for being "too hot"

Jun 8, 2010 at 12:15 PM Post #40 of 42
This has got to be a joke. Citibank is a fairly big company, Fox would have been all over this. Useless news has always been on top of their list.

Jun 12, 2010 at 4:07 AM Post #42 of 42

Quote:
if you've had any experience working at a bulge bracket bank, you'd know they're filled with A TON of EXTREMELY attractive people (men and women).  she's not the second coming of heidi klum; there's no way she was fired for being "too hot"

Yeah, it's a BB, not exactly a quant hedge fund.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back