Banker Allegedly Fired For Being Too Hot
Jun 3, 2010 at 5:58 PM Post #17 of 42
Jun 3, 2010 at 6:06 PM Post #18 of 42
I could "use" a personal assistant like that...

Jun 3, 2010 at 9:41 PM Post #21 of 42
You guys who says she has a butterface, I would love to see your faces.  You'd better look like Jude Law of something.  Um, if you are a guy.  She may not be your type, but she clearly has no warts, missing teeth, hook nose, etc.  Why the nasty comments?  Peculiar.

Jun 3, 2010 at 9:42 PM Post #22 of 42

Quote:
"Her lawyer even has photographic evidence of said hotness."
biggrin.gif

Haha, I thought that was hilarious :p

Jun 3, 2010 at 10:12 PM Post #23 of 42
Attractive people are too distracting, which is why I only surround myself with the visually unbearable. At least, that's what I tell myself...

Jun 3, 2010 at 10:33 PM Post #24 of 42
If you wanna be happy for the rest of your life...

Quote:
Attractive people are too distracting, which is why I only surround myself with the visually unbearable. At least, that's what I tell myself...

Jun 4, 2010 at 6:14 PM Post #25 of 42
Attractiveness is not that important, character and personality combined with someone's (life/work)-experience are more important when it comes to working with someone. 

Jun 4, 2010 at 6:25 PM Post #26 of 42
I don't see the attraction either, I guess she's not my type.  But I highly doubt this was the case.  I've seen a lot more attractive tellers at banks than her and those photo shoots may or may not do her justice, so it's hard to say.  Either way, I want to know what grounds they fired her on because being fired for being too hot sounds highly unlikely.  She'd have done better if she was sexually harassed.

Jun 4, 2010 at 8:16 PM Post #27 of 42
I can totally feel her, I am a very very good looking person myself and I can't stand being oogled by all my female colleagues everywhere I go. Sometimes it makes me upset that I am treated more like an object of desire instead of just a normal human being.

Jun 4, 2010 at 8:50 PM Post #29 of 42
Update: By email, Citibank issued the following statement, via Citi Public Affairs coordinator Natalie Riper:

Ms. Lorenzana has chosen to make numerous unfounded accusations and inaccurate statements against Citibank and several of our employees. While we will not discuss the details of her case, we can say that her termination was solely performance-based and not at all related to her appearance or attire. We are confident that when all of the facts and documentation are presented, the claim will be dismissed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back