Banker Allegedly Fired For Being Too Hot
Jun 3, 2010 at 2:26 AM Post #3 of 42
Her eyes...something about them makes me feel that she's not very down-to-earth about her surroundings.

To read the Digg comments about this: http://digg.com/business_finance/Woman_Citibank_Fired_Me_for_Being_Too_Hot

Best one I saw near the top:
Quote:
I got fired for being too ugly, and no one cared.

Jun 3, 2010 at 12:47 PM Post #6 of 42
I have a hard time believing her case - no manager with 2 functional brain cells would terminate an employee on such clearly illegal grounds

Jun 3, 2010 at 2:04 PM Post #7 of 42
Would love to hear Citibank's side. Doubt they fired her for just that reason.

Fact is she really isn't that hot. Her body looks pretty good though...some fake stuff going on but still good.

Jun 3, 2010 at 2:31 PM Post #8 of 42
One could only wonder what the security cams have captured for evidence
biggrin.gif

Jun 3, 2010 at 3:36 PM Post #9 of 42
Same thing happened to me. I can't help it if my body type (big bear) was driving the proles crazy with lust. It was not like I was wearing anything unusual for the workplace, just my usual thigh high stiletto boots (orange), a pork loin roast diaper, bandoleers across my bare chest (with cooked sausages instead of bullets of course), long fingerless velvet gloves (purple), night vision goggles and Yosemite Sam style cowboy hat with bacon brim.

Jun 3, 2010 at 4:14 PM Post #10 of 42
I think she's smokin' hot, and all natural; I have a pretty good eye for that 
wink_face.gif

Her male co-workers are obviously insecure wankers that didn't get enough love from their mums.

I hope she gets some real $ out of this, as attractive women just have it so rough these days...

Jun 3, 2010 at 4:37 PM Post #12 of 42
She is very attractive (assuming the images are at least 10 percent representative), and I could definitely see her being fired for it.

Oh wait! I forgot how fair and just the world is, and how reasonable people can be. It must have been "solely performance-based and not at all related to her appearance or attire." Yeah, jealous women and insecure men are the minority.

rolleyes.gif

EK

Jun 3, 2010 at 4:39 PM Post #13 of 42
I often meet hot co-workers, there is distraction and the possibility to focus on the job. Idiots... if this is true.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back