Bang-olufsen Earclip/Buds... anyone heard these?
Nov 11, 2002 at 6:56 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

LobsterSan

MOT: kuboTEN
I just stumbled across these... they seem overpriced, but you never know. I haven't heard them before, but on looks alone they are somewhat pretty. Anyone have any experience with them?

img_1_8_1_1_L.jpg

Nov 11, 2002 at 7:01 AM Post #2 of 9
Sound good, but not THAT good.

They are comparable to Sony E888's, though the B&O's have muddier bass.

They come a distant 147th to Etymotic's.
biggrin.gif

Nov 11, 2002 at 7:09 AM Post #4 of 9
I tried them on at the San Diego store and they were UNcomfortable!!I didn't get a chance to listen to them really well, but then again I ended up buying the Sony EX77 ear buds and really like them. For only $50 they do a pretty good job. The B&O's are just too expensive for what they do.

My .02

Lord Bless

Nov 11, 2002 at 7:20 AM Post #5 of 9
What I figured...

Sorry Moo... shoulda ran a search on it. *smacks head*

Sometimes I forget about simple things like that. Like when I forget how to long divide whilst solving a derivative sans calculator.

Nov 11, 2002 at 7:27 AM Post #6 of 9
HI: Oh no the B&O A 8. LOL. Yeh I bought these a while back a long while back before I came here to head-fi. I think I paid 160.00 or 180.00 for them. They are junk plain junk I say again they are junk. I took them back with in the 15 day return policy. If you would like a good looking earphone that also sounds real good then look at the ATH-EM7 at audiocubes.com

Nov 11, 2002 at 7:34 AM Post #7 of 9
That might be a problem as Audio Cubes lists them as bock ordered until Nov 18th. Looks like we ran them out again!!

Lord Bless

Nov 11, 2002 at 5:19 PM Post #8 of 9
The B&O's are the best jogging 'phones. Once you learn to put them on, they really stick in place, and you don't worry about them moving around. The bass is muddy, and the highs are kind of screechy w/ rock music. Classical is tolerable. These truly are the best jogging/ active headphones, other than the D-77 eggos.

Nov 11, 2002 at 6:36 PM Post #9 of 9
Quote:

Originally posted by Andrew Pielet
The B&O's are the best jogging 'phones. Once you learn to put them on, they really stick in place, and you don't worry about them moving around. The bass is muddy, and the highs are kind of screechy w/ rock music. Classical is tolerable. These truly are the best jogging/ active headphones, other than the D-77 eggos.

After the KSC-35, which stay in place but also happen to sound excellent (and are more comfortable than the A8s, IMO)
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back