Bang & Olufsen BeoPlay H6 Discussion Thread
Mar 3, 2021 at 7:04 AM Post #2,807 of 2,875
May I ask if there is any lip sync delay while watching YouTube/Netflix via the Fiio BTR3K with B&O H6 (Gen1)?

Regards Wayne
Don't have Netflix, but Youtube over APTX HD and LDAC appears to be in sync

Mar 4, 2021 at 6:19 AM Post #2,810 of 2,875
It's Here!

IMG_6660.JPG

Oh My gosh, there are tonnes of setting on the fido app. What parameters should i set for the equaliser, headphone sensitivity, load, etc?

Regards Wayne

Jun 3, 2021 at 5:51 AM Post #2,817 of 2,875
Hi. I am looking to buy a pair of b&o h6 gen 1 since I got quite a good deal of them but I am a little worry about the pads. Are these tend to flatten quickly, can they stay good for about 4 years since there are little replacement pads out there for these cans and what replacement there is seems to be quite expensive

Sep 28, 2021 at 11:55 PM Post #2,819 of 2,875
Eh mine seem ok, though I think the sound could be slightly improved by new pads. The problem is I can't find any, Bang & Olufsen really wiped their hands clean of the amazing engineering efforts that went into the H6 and simply went back to porting more bass into the beoplay line again 😕, though that's just of what I've heard. Bang & Olufsen also said that they purposely put it extra bass to the Beoplay H series lineup because they expect the headphones to be used for everyday traveling or outdoor use? So therefore... that's why they didn't make the wireless H6...?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back