1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Bang & Olufsen BeoPlay H6 Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Headphones (full-size)' started by macedonianhero, Jan 26, 2014.
First

Back
70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79
81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90
Next

Last
  1. QuantumPion
    The deal appears to be dead now and they are no longer in stock.

2. Mael Lorach
    I added the item to my cart, proceeded to checkout, but it doesn't say anything in the order summary...

3. Mael Lorach
    Looks like I was too late :frowning2:

4. swmkdr
    I just did it for the leather colour version along with the A1 speaker. I paid around $170 when it would have cost $549. Am expecting the order to be cancelled but it's worth a shot!

5. QuantumPion
    The deal is still available, you have to select B&O Play as the seller instead of Amazon. I just ordered a 2nd pair, figured I could sell one to pay for the first one hehe.

6. Mael Lorach
    They had no more black ones so I ordered a natural, it'll have to do. Oh well, that's $200 saved, thanks folks :)

7. Mink
    I tried it too, but unfortunately B&O Play (US) doesn't ship to The Netherlands...
    The German Amazon doesn't list B&O Play in their list of sellers, so no lucky deal for good ole Mink :)

8. kvn864
    I wonder how long it will take for Amazon to realize ..though I have seen things like that before. Hopefully these purchases will be honored. Great Head Phones nonetheless, I have a pair of natural color ones

9. swmkdr

Yeah I'm in the UK so I went through the Borderlinx forwarding service. I will have to pay an additional shipping fee but it will still work out much cheaper than buying the A1 and H6 here.

10. Mael Lorach
    I also notice all the other beoplay products have this discount. I've never been a fan of their other headphones/bluetooth speakers, but perhaps one could buy a $540 beolit for around $250, then sell it for almost full price when the price lowers? Same goes for the H7, H8, etc.

11. swmkdr

I was very tempted to buy the Beolit 15 but since I'm in the UK the shipping costs would be huge. If I were in the US I'd definitely get one though.

12. ThierJ
    I can't find this deals, do you have direct links ? (maybe it's because I'm in France, but I try to go on the US amazon shop).

13. Mael Lorach
    Sorry man, the deal only works if Bang & Olufsen is the seller, and they're all out now... Perhaps one of the folks in this thread can sell you an extra they got.

14. Mael Lorach
    I went ahead and added the Beoplay H6 2nd gen to the list of headphones on the Head Gear section. If one of you guys have the H6 v2, a review would be very helpful as the H6 v2 is starting to gain popularity.

15. Mink
    Since I like the H6 1st version so much I bought another pair in Hazel/grey for 199 euro. Probably ridicilous, but I just had to, and they look even better in that color combination.

First

Back
70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79
81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90
Next

Last