Backpack-Fi
Jan 30, 2011 at 4:20 AM Post #197 of 239

​
I use this for school and get compliments all the time.
It's canvas and natural leather. Very well made and really sturdy.​

Feb 20, 2011 at 8:50 PM Post #198 of 239
Based mainly on this thread (and unanimously positive reviews elsewhere) I bought the North Face Surge SE - I was hesitant to buy the SE because although I liked the colours scheme,  I thought PU leather would be very shiny and possibly less durable. That's not the case.

With the compression straps, it becomes quite slim for a large pack, and it's great for everyday use, even if you won't need all of the space every single day (great for shopping though - you can get several big bottles in there and on your shoulders they're hardly noticeable).

Another thing that might not always be pointed out, is that the waist straps can be stowed away.

Feb 21, 2011 at 12:00 AM Post #199 of 239

Quote:

​
I use this for school and get compliments all the time.
It's canvas and natural leather. Very well made and really sturdy.​

Simple, yet nice 
cool.gif

Feb 22, 2011 at 2:27 AM Post #200 of 239

I use this backpack for my daily commute. Laptop poctket, many details in the styling. Rubber/plastic at the bottom for water resistance and more of a sturdy feel to the pack. Really stylish and works perfactly + toerates abuse. I strongly suggest adidas originals if you need something mere streetwear oriented that stil is extremely high quality. Actually need something bigger but can't part with it right now :frowning2:

Apr 19, 2011 at 1:31 AM Post #201 of 239
hows the bag? can u store a laptop and headphones in them? XD

edit: looking for a backpack that can fit my 15.6" laptop, a few books as well as my full size cans. Any suggestions?

Apr 19, 2011 at 7:08 AM Post #204 of 239
Most backpacks nowadays come with storage for laptops. Fitting a pair of full sized cans in a regular laptop is no issue either. I have carried food, school supplies, laptop cans with me, no problem. If you insist on putting your cans in a mega carrying case within the backpact (beyerdynamics case for instance. Then you might run into lack of room.

Apr 19, 2011 at 7:37 AM Post #205 of 239

Quote:
are they able to fit my full sized cans though? i own a FA-002w which i think is around the same size as the HD650

I bought both backpacks with carrying my T5ps in them in mind, along with a laptop and some other stuff. One is 22cm deep and it is big enough to carry loads of stuff - enough to make you think it is too much ad you cannot carry it around airports for too long. The other is 17cm deep and will fit my laptop, ful-size cans and some extra stuff you would normally put in your backpack when you spend over 24 hours travelling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back