Oct 27, 2009 at 5:08 PM Post #16 of 19
so how was the NYC visit?
wink.gif

Oct 27, 2009 at 5:22 PM Post #17 of 19
Quote:

Originally Posted by VicAjax /img/forum/go_quote.gif
so how was the NYC visit?
wink.gif

It was absolutely fantastic. All those people (tourists) who say NYC is boring they just won't admit that they didn't spend enough $$$ to enjoy new york by staying in a nyc hotel. Joining those cheap 1 day tour bus groups is a complete waste of $$$ because you can use google street view for free.

Staying in NYC (times square and downtown) for 2 nights really let you have a grasp of what makes new york attractive - diversity, energy, market efficiency. All the unique shops you find in times square and 5th ave is enough for you to spend a meaningful time.

I didnt have much problems this trip apart from driving politely in some very challenging and impolite environments and wrestling the girls out of the fashion stores to go museums.

Oct 30, 2009 at 5:06 AM Post #18 of 19
Quote:

Originally Posted by deadly55 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
TBH some cops go overboard with tickets. mom got a ticket for going 100 kph in a 60 zone... but she was just keeping up with traffic and was the unlucky one to get dinged.

Where in Canada does the traffic go 40km/h faster than the limit on a city street? How is giving a ticket for that going overboard? 40 over is a LOT even on the highway. 20 over on a city street will get you pulled over here, and 10 over is about what most people do.

Oct 30, 2009 at 8:20 AM Post #19 of 19
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob_McBob /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Where in Canada does the traffic go 40km/h faster than the limit on a city street? How is giving a ticket for that going overboard? 40 over is a LOT even on the highway. 20 over on a city street will get you pulled over here, and 10 over is about what most people do.

When I was going to Toronto from Niagara Falls, I believe the speed limit was only 80kph, I was doing 120kph yet people passed me left and right, Damn Canadians
tongue.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back