Baby Snakes or new player?p
Jan 4, 2009 at 10:11 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

bikeboy999

100+ Head-Fier
Has anyone seen this movie of a NY concert? It is a Frank Zappa family reporoduction and I thought it was quite good. I listened to it in 5.1 and was impressed by how much the rear speakers were used. Now I must say I had to pickup a new DVD player and have not heard any of my other music concerts on it yet. So I do not know if the player a NAD T515 gives better separation than my old Panny, or if the music was really well separated. I will add to this post after I watch a few more concerts. BTW I did watch Pulse and appeared to notice that the visual was a lot better with the new player also. The old Panny was a A310 gen 1 or 2 player about 10 years old.

B
jecklinsmile.gif

PS movie is typical of FZ not for sqeamish or prudish but okay for sickos (not sure of which I am)

Jan 4, 2009 at 10:25 PM Post #2 of 2
It's the NAD. And it really won't matter what you watch or listen to. When I upgraded from a pretty good Sony player to my current Onkyo. There is absolutely no comparision between the two. In terms of both picture & sound quality, hands down the Onkyo is better. Was'nt even that close, although the Sony was $189, and the Onkyo $800 on sale. You definitely get what you pay for. Good Luck.
Aloha
atsmile.gif

Headphile808

Users who are viewing this thread

Back