B&W vs BOSE SPEAKER
Apr 8, 2010 at 5:58 AM Post #16 of 17
Quote:

Originally Posted by iPhone4G /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Can someone tell me a hifi high quality speaker for iPhone 3GS..? With Balance Sound, and pure sound..? Since bose and B&W is a junk.. I've search it in google.. B&W and bose is junk.. ahaha.. Can someone give me example..?
I want a dock high quality speaker, fits with iPhone 3GS and fits with iPod Touch 2nd Gen..! For iPhone speaker, I was planning to put budget around 400$-800$.. Since my speaker take a bath with coke.. I meant my coke get into the speaker, and the speaker wont work.. and the guarantee is expired 5 month ago..

And can someone tell me a high quality speaker for macbook pro..? I dont want a big speaker, cause its only for a laptop afterall.. I just want a high quality speaker, with balance sound and pure sound.. Good for Watching DVD, Playing games, and listening to rock music..! I dont want a speaker with many content.. Like This one , its very complicated. I just want A high quality Hi-Fi Computer speaker.. budget around 400$-800$ too..Since my last speaker was broken on the second day the guarantee expired..

Can anyone tell me..? thx

Did you actually read anything we posted above?!? We have told you already. Read! research!

Apr 9, 2010 at 12:32 AM Post #17 of 17
Quote:

Originally Posted by iPhone4G /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Can someone tell me a hifi high quality speaker for iPhone 3GS..? With Balance Sound, and pure sound..? Since bose and B&W is a junk.. I've search it in google.. B&W and bose is junk.. ahaha.. Can someone give me example..?
I want a dock high quality speaker, fits with iPhone 3GS and fits with iPod Touch 2nd Gen..! For iPhone speaker, I was planning to put budget around 400$-800$.. Since my speaker take a bath with coke.. I meant my coke get into the speaker, and the speaker wont work.. and the guarantee is expired 5 month ago..

And can someone tell me a high quality speaker for macbook pro..? I dont want a big speaker, cause its only for a laptop afterall.. I just want a high quality speaker, with balance sound and pure sound.. Good for Watching DVD, Playing games, and listening to rock music..! I dont want a speaker with many content.. Like This one , its very complicated. I just want A high quality Hi-Fi Computer speaker.. budget around 400$-800$ too..Since my last speaker was broken on the second day the guarantee expired..

Can anyone tell me..? thx

LOL what?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back