B&O Form 2 headphones
Mar 24, 2009 at 9:13 PM Post #20 of 31
i have them and regret buying them. i wish i knew about this site earlier. they are a bit muddy and they are painful on my ears. The foam pads are very thin and do not provide much comfort. i really wanted to like them but they are not for me. I still have them but they just sit there as my AKGs and Phonaks are far superior. I was impressed with the sound when i first got them as they were better than the ibuds but i upgraded quickly to the AKGs after. maybe if they were comfortable i would like them more

Mar 25, 2009 at 12:49 AM Post #21 of 31
i had a listen to them at the B&O shop, however i only had my iphone there at the time, i plug them in, and they do sound abit muddy unclear, probably < porta pros in everything.

However using the expensive B&O player as source with a deep bass track it does sound pretty good bass wise. Probably is just the source.

Mar 29, 2009 at 4:49 PM Post #22 of 31
Quote:

Originally Posted by member1982 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
i had a listen to them at the B&O shop, however i only had my iphone there at the time, i plug them in, and they do sound abit muddy unclear, probably < porta pros in everything.

However using the expensive B&O player as source with a deep bass track it does sound pretty good bass wise. Probably is just the source.

Porta Pro is also what comes to my mind when I listen to them. Though I think Porta Pro excels in everything not least price. I still might go get a pair of Form 2 for the collection - just because I work at Bang & Olufsen...

Mar 29, 2009 at 5:54 PM Post #26 of 31
I'll see if I can borrow a pair from the stock one of these days. I have only heard them for like 45 seconds.

Mar 29, 2009 at 7:49 PM Post #28 of 31
Quote:

Originally Posted by rasmushorn /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Porta Pro is also what comes to my mind when I listen to them. Though I think Porta Pro excels in everything not least price. I still might go get a pair of Form 2 for the collection - just because I work at Bang & Olufsen...

The porta pro is quite ugly though. (Nevertheless, I have two of them.)

Mar 30, 2009 at 3:40 AM Post #29 of 31
I had a pair of those (bought them on clearance in 1992 or 1993 when I was in college). I liked them back then, but ended up using my 2000 vintage Sony MDR-F1 more often, not sure if that was due to wear comfort or better sound quality. The Apple Store carries them for $100.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back