Azure
May 11, 2006 at 10:29 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 39

zyxwvutsr

100+ Head-Fier
I bought some A500s from him a couple of days ago. Everything went smoothly and he shipped promptly. He was cordial and quick to reply to my PMs.
Highly recommended, I would definitely deal with him again.

May 12, 2006 at 1:12 AM Post #2 of 39

zyphaz

Head-Fier
Purchased a pair of SR80's off Azure and I couldn't be happier. As mentioned above, he was very quick to get to PM's and shipped the day of payment. Total time from my PM to the cans arriving at my doorstep was a blazing fast 4 days. Surely someone I wouldn't hesitate to deal with in the future.

Jun 17, 2006 at 2:31 PM Post #4 of 39

drarthurwells

Headphoneus Supremus
He said the item was 2 months old.

You hear this all the time and then when you ask if the seller has an original dated receipt of their purchase they say they can't find it.

Azure prodiuced the evidence - demonstrating his honesty.

Item was like new - in original box with all materials.

Very happy.

Jun 17, 2006 at 10:40 PM Post #5 of 39

TiTaN

100+ Head-Fier
Bought a pair of PERFECT DT770-80's off of him, I sent the payment last Friday, he shipped them out that Monday and I got them all the way over in Illinois by Thursday. He was willing to do everything it took to keep me satisfied and in the end I ended up with a flawless pair of cans and he will more than likely have future business with me.
smily_headphones1.gif

Aug 12, 2006 at 12:01 PM Post #6 of 39

cclragnarok

100+ Head-Fier
I bought a SFT M^3 from Azure. He always replied to PMs very quickly, was very helpful in replying to my questions, and was generally very nice to talk to. The shipping was very fast, as I received the package (on the other side of the US) 3 days after I paid him. The amp was very well packaged in a huge box with all kinds of foam boards, foam peanuts, and bubble wrap.

Overall, a great seller in every way, and I will not hesitate to deal with him again.

Oct 25, 2006 at 12:37 AM Post #8 of 39

skullguise

Headphoneus Supremus
Just shipped off a Zhaolu 2C DAC to Azure. He was great with communication, very courteous and clearer than I was
tongue.gif

He had to wait for some money to come in before finalizing the deal, and offered to send partial payment to show committment (not necessary, based on prior feedback). When the money came in, he touched base and paid quickly.

A great gent to deal with, would do so again anytime. Hope you enjoy the DAC!

Jan 22, 2007 at 10:06 AM Post #14 of 39

pfuller

New Head-Fier
I bought Azure's SRM-313 amp just before the new year and received it in fantastic, like new condition. He helped me ship the item overseas. It was well packed with personal attention to every detail. Everything was great and doing business with him is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Users who are viewing this thread