AZ Winter 2013 Meet: A Round 2 in the same year
Jul 16, 2013 at 4:10 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 61

Destroysall

Headphoneus Supremus
EDIT: NOVEMBER 23rd IS THE SET DATE FOR OUR NEXT MEET!!!!! → http://www.head-fi.org/t/687490/november-23rd-az-head-fi-meet

So our last meeting was without a doubt successful.  It was a tad unfortunate that things did end a bit earlier than expected (my most sincerest apologies to Andolink for that happening), but I feel another meet should be in order. Plus, it would be nice if we can settle on a date before hand so as to have more people in the know instead of it being last minute.

With that said, any interest for a November/December/January meet? 

Jul 18, 2013 at 2:10 PM Post #2 of 61
Truly sorry I missed this event as I was traveling abroad. I hope to make the next one.

Subscribed.

Jul 23, 2013 at 3:56 AM Post #6 of 61
Subscribed.

Aug 1, 2013 at 4:49 PM Post #7 of 61
I would enjoy an opportunity to attend. Many of us are busy throughout the year and it would help greatly to have sufficient advance notice. Having said that, I vote for the first or second Saturday in November (certainly before Thanksgiving and Christmas madness).

Aug 1, 2013 at 6:20 PM Post #8 of 61
Ditto. That way, we'll have a better idea what to ask Santa for for Christmas.
biggrin.gif

Aug 3, 2013 at 11:39 PM Post #9 of 61
So here is a candidate I nominate. It's still at the Phx Lib. location. It's on the fourth floor and it is the Lecture Room.  My only issue with this is in particular to the rental fees.  If enough people can contribute at least $10, we can hold it there.

Here is the link to the Phx Public Library's meeting rooms.  The Lecture Room is the one to look at.
http://www.phoenixpubliclibrary.org/pageView.jsp?id=9850

Aug 5, 2013 at 5:29 PM Post #12 of 61
Great idea, funch! It's possible to do and might be a tad cheaper as well since those rooms are only $10/hr.  Me and Coolzo do not mind covering the one room cost, but if others could chip in at least $5 each, we can consider this a done deal. :)

I'm in. If there will be any cost please let me know. Chipping in $5-$10 shouldn't be a problem for most of us I assume. If some can't pay I wouldn't mind putting in like $20 if it is needed. Getting to meet you guys was a fun time and lets be honest, I'm sure I've waisted $20 in a much worst setting... :wink:

Thanks,

:evil:

Aug 20, 2013 at 8:32 PM Post #14 of 61
I'm in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back