AZ Headfi impressions thread 10/5/19
Oct 9, 2019 at 1:34 PM Post #3 of 11
This was my first meet and I had a great time! I learned a lot and everyone there was great to talk to. There were three pairs of headphones that really caught my interest. The Focal Clears (which I just ordered), the Audeze LCD-4z (which I'll get in the next few years), and the modded Grados Koover brought. I'm still determining what my next amp will be, but I'm thinking a nice solid-state amp (<$2000, unless it's the last amp I'll ever need) that will pair well with Aeon Flow Closed as well as the Focal's and Audeze pairs mentioned. Thank you everyone for the great time and thanks to those who organized the meet!

Oct 10, 2019 at 2:05 PM Post #4 of 11
upload_2019-10-10_11-0-10.jpeg
upload_2019-10-10_10-59-4.jpeg

This was our first meet. Met a number great people. Amanda and I had a great time.

upload_2019-10-10_10-59-4.jpeg

Nov 20, 2019 at 6:51 PM Post #6 of 11
I moved to the area too late to attend this meet - Hopefully see you all at the next one...

Dec 1, 2019 at 9:53 AM Post #8 of 11
Up for a private session, I have around 20 different cans and a number of amps to play with. PM me for details
I'm down for it. I just don't see anyone else interested unless you received a bunch of PM's.
Also, I'm willing once again to host a mini meet at my home. Same deal as last time. I have room for about 10 full set-ups and that's the max. Of course there's room for more people, just not full set-ups. I'll BBQ again, have beverages, kicked back, etc.

If anyone's interested to do it my home, I was thinking after the holidays which is only logical. No date will be set until we see if there's interest first.
If anyone wants to do it at Acoustic Designs, that's cool too as I'm sure it's a great facility. Either way, let's just do something to keep this going and the interest up. This last meet was very quaint to say the least.

Jul 12, 2020 at 6:43 PM Post #10 of 11
How did the Kingko fare against the Manley?

Jul 26, 2020 at 2:52 PM Post #11 of 11

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back