Axpona 2019 Head-Fi Meetup - Saturday, April 13th

Will you be attending the Head-Fi reception at Axpona this year.

• YES - I will be attending as a lone audio REBEL!!

Votes: 13 76.5%
  • YES - I will be there +1

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • YES - I will be there +2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • YES - I will be there +3

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No - Not this year.

Votes: 2 11.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 10, 2019 at 10:32 PM Post #17 of 34
Well the wife is going up to Munster,IN to see her nieces new little one that weekend so just another hours drive for me to make it to Axpona for the day Saturday so will see you guys there talking to you @TubasInTheMoonlight and @Watagump .

Awesome, it'll be good to see you since I couldn't make it down to Kentucky! And I don't know much about Munster, IN but the Three Floyds brewpub is out there and has good food and beer. The downside (for me) is that they only play metal music which just isn't my style. But even as more of a bourbon guy than a beer guy, I think that is worth a visit if you haven't been before. (Though, I'm sure the family there already knows that.)

Mar 12, 2019 at 1:07 AM Post #18 of 34
I will be attending all 3 days. I live right down the road in Arlington heights. I am always up for grabbing some pizza, Italian beef, and dogs.

Mar 14, 2019 at 8:12 PM Post #20 of 34
Since we have Portillo's here, I am thinking about going and trying the Italian Beef, looks pretty tasty.

Get it with the got peppers it will not disappoint.

Apr 7, 2019 at 4:11 PM Post #22 of 34
Just wanted to bump this up as it is less than a week to go. Will be nice seeing old friends and new ones.

Apr 7, 2019 at 4:55 PM Post #24 of 34
What’s wrong with dipped?

Apr 7, 2019 at 5:18 PM Post #26 of 34
Me I like peppers.

Apr 7, 2019 at 6:58 PM Post #27 of 34
I like it with hot peppers and extra juice on the side.

Apr 7, 2019 at 7:15 PM Post #28 of 34
I am all about trying the pizza of course, wouldn't mind trying Culvers either since I have Portillo's here. Thursday night is a welcoming party for people in the trade, not sure if we are going to that or not.

Apr 12, 2019 at 12:01 AM Post #30 of 34
I'll probably be there. It's my first audio expo and not sure what to expect but I'm pretty excited!
its a huge show. especially at the new venue. you can easily do the headphone room in a day. but the system rooms are daunting. plot your course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back