AxCx vs. GG Allin
Aug 2, 2008 at 11:12 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 30

Faust2D

Headphoneus Supremus
Who do you find more offensive?

this poll is inspired by DavidMahler
very_evil_smiley.gif

Aug 3, 2008 at 12:31 AM Post #3 of 30
They've got nothin' on a band called Psychodrama. They were stomach churning and offended on all levels – race, religion, sexual extremes, human decency, you name it. Just remembering them hurts. I need to bathe now...

Aug 3, 2008 at 12:54 AM Post #5 of 30
They threw their own feces at whatever audience would watch. The singer called himself Jesus and dressed the part but ran around with no pants and raging wood. They never got invited back to any of the clubs they played. In most cases word traveled fast enough that they didn't get to play in the same city twice. Even GG had an audience and places to play. I can't say anything good about Psychodrama. The one tape I remember them producing was called "Kill yourself for Christ" and came with a razor blade. There wasn't any pretense at being extreme or crazy. They just were...

Aug 3, 2008 at 1:09 AM Post #7 of 30
Quote:

Originally Posted by KillersAreQuiet /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Myspace!

Uh....warning guys, some disturbing pictures there.

Aug 3, 2008 at 1:52 AM Post #10 of 30
Quote:

Originally Posted by donunus /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I checked out the page and no disturbing pictures
confused.gif

So am I the only one who sees a picture of a man's butt being stabbed by a knife and not to mention it also shows the **** and balls?

Aug 3, 2008 at 2:33 AM Post #14 of 30
Its about musicians. nothing wrong with this.

I actually enjoyed watching gg allins hated documentary by the way. Recommended viewing

Aug 3, 2008 at 4:15 AM Post #15 of 30
GG is the most disgusting person ever to get a record deal........I don't find any of it offensive though, I find it comical yet redundant......

Anything GG Allin thought he was doing that was artistic or simply amazing or shocking......is just ridiculous........there are plenty of people out there who have mental illnesses who don't get praised for acting upon it. I'm more offended by the people who actually praise the likes of GG Allin than I am by GG Allin. He couldn't help be messed up in the head, but its the people who pay for his music and attended his concerts which I feel are offensive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back