Awesome headphone accessory! Must have
Apr 7, 2004 at 10:53 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 14

azneinstein

Head-Fier
I found this .. I know I would be the envy of all people if I walked around with a nice pair of headphones and this! (I'm not the seller)

Apr 7, 2004 at 11:48 PM Post #2 of 14
Oh... My... God....

I love it!!!!!
600smile.gif

Apr 8, 2004 at 6:24 PM Post #7 of 14
If you bought these and those horribly ugly yellow Sony cans on another auction it would look perfect together.

Apr 9, 2004 at 3:03 AM Post #10 of 14
Quote:

Originally posted by m0nKeY bUsiNeSs
An action figure that wears headphones? hmmm, I think someone needs to make a headphone superhero!

G.I. grado? a real headphone hero
GradoMASTER<< wait that would be a bmx bike
Hegrado? masters of the earwear
gradoformers? headphones is disguse

in this episode we see John grado himself defend the world against the evil mr stax with only his trustie sidekick ra-1 after his reference army was defeated

Apr 9, 2004 at 3:28 AM Post #11 of 14
Quote:

Originally posted by d3ft
You guys realise these are for an action figure...unless you're gonna wear them on your pinky.

I guess it pays to check the category of the listing huh? I actually briefly considered taking my ebay account out of retirement.

Apr 9, 2004 at 3:48 AM Post #13 of 14
Quote:

Originally posted by d3ft
You guys realise these are for an action figure...unless you're gonna wear them on your pinky.

On you could wear it on your..... nah, I want to preserve my record of never having been banned.
evil_smiley.gif

Apr 9, 2004 at 4:40 AM Post #14 of 14
Quote:

Originally posted by daycart1
On you could wear it on your..... nah, I want to preserve my record of never having been banned.
evil_smiley.gif

That would be a tight fit wouldn't it?

I put it on ->
eek.gif

I take it off->
biggrin.gif

Ouch check out the price. You could buy some proper headphones for 40 bucks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back