Awei Q5 awareness thread
Jun 9, 2013 at 3:11 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

tinamou62

New Head-Fier
Hey guys,so back when I was super cheap on audio, I bought random Philips headphones and what not from the CVS next to my house for 10 dollars. One day I took an adventure on ebay, looked up "headphones", and got a pair of Awei Q5's on ebay. They have since gotten lost, but does anyone know about this company? These headphones compared pretty favorably (from what I can remember) to my Sennheiser CX 280's and it was about 7 dollars on ebay. The bass was great, the cord was really, really good quality (it was a woven fiber, not plastic cord), and the housing was awesome. Anyone else tried these?

I swear to god I don't represent Awei XD

Jun 23, 2013 at 12:03 PM Post #3 of 3
I have Awei Q5 n to me it represent good value for its price ...earphone that you can chuck into yr bag or pouch for everyday use ...not worrying about it getting lost or stolen. Since then I have also bought other Awei such as ES800 n ES600 and liking both of them for the price you pay for it n both of them cost less than USD10.

Both of these have better separation and much more controlled bass compared to Q5. I think Awei are good n represent best value ...also recently got Awei ES10 which is earbud type ...it reminded me when I so into bass heavy earphone ...love them. You got to try it .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back