Tags:
Page 1 of 9
2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Next

Last
  1. jseaber
    facebook_06152015.jpg

​
    JDS Labs is proud to announce that our new flagship amp+DAC, The Element, is now available for preorder.

new_DSC0076.jpg

We designed The Element to enjoy our headphones without compromise. Its amplifier renders shocking power, driven by an ultra clean DAC, all housed in a precision machined chassis with a comfortable knob. The Element beautifully drives headphones of all technologies and sizes.

Hear what you've been missing.

the-element-top.jpg

Holy Zoo, H20Fidelity and samshaver like this.
  2. PETEREK
    Love the look of this. This sitting under you monitor would be an awesome, simple work/desktop set up. 

3. warrenpchi Administrator
    It.  Sounds.  Amazing.  [​IMG]

imackler likes this.
  4. PETEREK
    I know there was recently a new ODAC chip made, and JDS deals with those quite a bit. Does this have that same chip in it PLUS an amp?

5. jseaber

Yes, Element uses an identical DAC chipset to the new ODAC RevB.

6. senorx12562
    Looks very cool, but after investing some $ in some dsd and 24/192 files, I probably wouldn't go with a usb 1 only device. Thank god. My wallet just breathed a sigh of relief.

7. ssrock64

What have you heard it with so far? What sort of sound signature does the amp section seem to have?

8. qsk78
    Wondering why the PCM5102A and not the senior PCM DACs...

9. Fidelity King
    You guys should lend out review units like RHA did [​IMG]

10. Pwn3r4Life
    I'm with Casper. One of the best looking DACs or amps in a long time, not to mention a combo unit.

11. DarktoreS
    A dac / amp for travel or office, that try me well I know the brand but I have never had their equipment !

12. xmakeafistx
    Every part of me wants this! Wish I had the money!

13. Me x3
    Looks really nice!

14. Schopenhauer
    Would like to second this.

15. inseconds99

Third here

Page 1 of 9
2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Next

Last