Auzentech X-fi Bravura 7.1 Sneak Peek
Mar 18, 2011 at 6:53 AM Post #436 of 447
I want to share a resolved  problem:
I have 4 Speakers that needed Stereo sound:  2 For the PC + 1 sub and 2 For the TV
 1 sound  input having to send to 2 Sound output
By Using  Virtual Audio Cable It created a virtual sound card, and the configuration on that virtual is to send the audio to Line-out and headphone output of the Bravura.

Worked like a charm.

Apr 11, 2011 at 6:00 AM Post #437 of 447
Can you please tell me what exactly difference is between Forte7.1 and Bravura7.1.
I have read all your answers to this question but I am still a little confused.
You say output sound quality(Stock) is very similar in both cards but you don't say they are identical. So, could you shed some
light on those differences. I am a student so, I cannot afford to play with replaceable opamps. I'd like to know which one takes the lead in output
sound quality(stock).
I thought the only difference between Bravura and Forte in gaming was that Bravura is a software based card and Forte is a hardware based card. But you had talked about another factor
in your review which seems scary to me(Maximum buffer is limited to 63). Is this maximum buffer another thing that I have to be worried about beside having a powerful CPU.
I mean I have a decent CPU(Sandy Bridge 2400). Do you think that Bravura is able to use the power of this CPU to handle games or this maximum buffer is another limitation which might
disrupt gaming.
Please do not forget to clarify differences between Bravura and Forte output sound quality(Stock). I have already read all your general answers to this question.
By the way thanks for your good review on this product.

May 3, 2011 at 12:17 PM Post #439 of 447
I am having some problems using an active subwoofer with bravura. Using the centre/LFE output and defining the crossover at any range (25-150hz) I keep receiving a lot of voice sounds and some distortion, but only with voices.

I won’t ruin games but is very bad for music and movies. Anyone had this issue?

May 3, 2011 at 7:56 PM Post #440 of 447

Quote:
I am having some problems using an active subwoofer with bravura. Using the centre/LFE output and defining the crossover at any range (25-150hz) I keep receiving a lot of voice sounds and some distortion, but only with voices.

I won’t ruin games but is very bad for music and movies. Anyone had this issue?

I've found a possible solution for now. The Active sub has crossover with Left and Right plug and also LFE.

Using this config:
*LFE on subwoofer and conecting on the stereo in bravura.
*Samplerate at 24bit,96000hz
*Bass Manegement(bravura drivers) enable bass boost, cutoff frequency at 55hz.

Mar 16, 2014 at 9:04 AM Post #442 of 447
  Anyone still enjoying this soundcard?  I sure am.  It hasn't given me a single ounce of trouble and still sounds great especially with some of the new op amps I put in the thing.

Still Loving it with my AD797 OpAmp. Very smooth sounding for me.

http://www.amazon.com/AKG-Signature-Reference-Class-Premium-Headphones/dp/B004444O3W/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top

Does anyone know if the Head Amp in it, will power a AKG Q 701 Quincy Jones Signature headphones adequately? Thanks.

Apr 10, 2015 at 4:58 PM Post #443 of 447
Hello if anyone is reading this, and first i am sorry for bumping this old topic,
but i recently ordered this card off ebay, NOS.

Since auzen is long gone, would anyone of you, in case you have one, upload english manual somewhere?

I bought it due to need to go onto 64bit system, and old card i used was Behringer BCA2000, which doesn't have drivers for 64bit.
Also i have X-Fi Titanium, but that one needs coupling caps replaced, it's analog outputs are hissing like very bad tape deck (altough digital works great).

I checked this topic from first to last page, and the others where this card is mentioned.
I would get any card right now, altough preferably for under $120 budget, perhaps could strech it to 150 but thats about it. I seeked for STX, X-Meridian, Prelude, Titanium HD, altough i'm not sure how any of them would drive my AKG K240 Monitor (600Ohm). So far only "source" i have that drives them acceptably is JVC A-X2 integrated amp, but for me it's unreasonable to have it just for headphones - it runs very hot, conusmes alot of power on idle, and is bulky. Already have Denon PMA700-V integrated next to my desk, but K240 don't sound very good with it.

Anyway, english manual, please?

Apr 13, 2015 at 9:25 PM Post #444 of 447
I just ordered one off Ebay as well.  Mine was NIB from Korea.  It is my second one.  The first one started having wierd popping issues.  The last thing I thought was the issue was the sound card.  The one from Ebay works well and I can see some physical differences (improvements) from my first one. 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B02oGyBNjqFoNFhfNHZraThsWGs/view?usp=sharing

Here is the manual.

http://www.hardwareheaven.com/community/threads/pax_azt_bravura_2013_v1-00-welcome-to-new-driver-set-7-22-13-add-new-prologic-ini-a.223274/

Here are some updated, custom drivers as well.

Apr 15, 2015 at 12:41 PM Post #445 of 447
Hello, thank you very much!

I also ordered mine NIB, from Korea. Can't wait till it arrives!

I read it's output is 3.0Vrms, so wondering how much in mV is this? My integrated amp sensitivity is 150mV. Of course no need to be at exact level, but i wonder this too far from it's input sensitivity spec?

Do you happen to know what is the power rating into 600ohm headphone?

I have AKG K240 Monitor.

Already was thinking about making "passive preamp" well not true one but just box with perhaps ALPS 27K pots, one for headphone out and one for line out. But i think for headphone this would do more damage then good things. If only could it be inserted before "discrete amplifier" the card is said to have.

Right now i'm listening form X-Fi titanium digital out to Sony MD and it sounds quite good. Titanium needs recapping, decoupling caps are faulty, so probably most of them would need to be replaced. That would be a project for some other times.

May 19, 2017 at 7:01 PM Post #446 of 447
Resurecting a dead thread here...

I just finally went to Windows 10 and I am having issues with my Bravura's headphone output in Windows 10. I was also having issues with the mic input but that is resolved.

The headphone output sounds like it is cranked to 100% and I can't turn it down. The dial in Windows I turn down but the headphones still are loud and distorted. I am just glad they weren't on my head when I tried them the first time. Anyone else have them working in Windows 10?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back