Austria Head-Fi Lounge
Jan 15, 2020 at 8:53 AM Post #151 of 293
I could suggest to make the meeting at the TU in Graz if there is no possibility at the TU in Vienna.
On weekends, there is no problem for me, getting a room.
I just don't know, if someone is interested in coming to Graz for the meeting

Jan 15, 2020 at 9:18 AM Post #152 of 293
Jan 28, 2020 at 9:45 AM Post #153 of 293
Well, unfortunately the date mentioned by @plakat has been rescheduled (again) by the university staff to February 15 :-/
Will that be okay for everyone or shall I reserve a later date, probably in April?

Jan 28, 2020 at 2:14 PM Post #154 of 293
Well, unfortunately the date mentioned by @plakat has been rescheduled (again) by the university staff to February 15 :-/
Will that be okay for everyone or shall I reserve a later date, probably in April?

February 15 would be fine for Nomax an me.

Jan 29, 2020 at 2:20 AM Post #156 of 293
April is better for me!

Jan 29, 2020 at 4:22 AM Post #158 of 293
Please wait until the influenza wave is over and you know how Coronavirus develops!
I prefer April!

Jan 29, 2020 at 6:03 AM Post #161 of 293
how the Coronavirus develops! Haha, quite funny! :)

In the next few weeks you have to wait and see how the coronavirus evolves!
More and more airlines are restricting their connections to China.
The Coranavirus has already arrived in Bavaria. One does not know at the moment, how many people were infected there!
If it is not absolutely necessary I would postpone dates to April, until then the situation is clarified.
And besides, the real flu is currently rampant!

I mean this quite seriously and not for fun!

I translated this with www.DeepL.com/Translator, so some terms could not correct.

Jan 29, 2020 at 6:11 AM Post #162 of 293
In the next few weeks you have to wait and see how the coronavirus evolves!
More and more airlines are restricting their connections to China.
The Coranavirus has already arrived in Bavaria. One does not know at the moment, how many people were infected there!
If it is not absolutely necessary I would postpone dates to April, until then the situation is clarified.
And besides, the real flu is currently rampant!

I mean this quite seriously and not for fun!

I translated this with www.DeepL.com/Translator, so some terms could not correct.
yeah. On the other hand I would say: Let’s stay cool. and besides: Not many Chinese people would take part in our Viennese headfi meet I guess :wink:
But I‘m also for the date in April! :)

Jan 29, 2020 at 7:44 AM Post #163 of 293
Yes, it's all about avoiding any additional Virus apart from the headphone-virus! :dt880smile::ksc75smile:
But as I'm desinfecting myself all the days, no problem with earlier or later dates... :wink:
BR heinz

Feb 14, 2020 at 5:25 PM Post #164 of 293
well.. there obviously won't be an official vienna meet tomorrow, but the room is still reserved so we might as well use it somehow. I suggest sort of a strategic meeting starting at around 1600, beer will be provided :)
anyone to attend?

Feb 27, 2020 at 8:20 AM Post #165 of 293
@ampair
you had reserved the room for Feb. 15.?
Now (27. Feb.) there are one or two Coranavirus patients in Vienna.
https://orf.at/stories/3155834/

I think we should wait until the situation calms down again.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back