Guys, it would be great if you could fix a date soon. Please keep in mind that some fellows would like to come from abroad and have to buy flight tickets and/or hotel rooms some time before. Many thanks in advance for organzing the meet!
Unfortunately like i predicted i wont be able to go, if it was one month later it would go great but unfortunately it wasnt meant to be this time.
I really wanted to go and take my HD600/HD800SD with me but unfortunately i'll have to wait for another oportunity.