[Australia Sydney] Sennheiser HE60 "Baby Orpheus" Reterminated to Stax 5-Pin plug
Status
Not open for further replies.
Type
For Sale
Currency
AUD
Price
post-7623250
Post #1 of 6

rzy6cn

100+ Head-Fier
Reaction score

HE60, headphone only, bought from Poland 7 months ago.

All rubber parts, pads and headband pad are brand new when I receive this pair. The headphone was professionally reterminated to Stax 5-Pin plug by genuine stax cable. So it can be so the HE60 can also be connected to any amplifier with a Stax 580V Pro-bias socket. The cable is better than the original cable from Sennheiser. I have compared with original cable + stax adapter and my pair sounds slightly better.

The only cosmetic issue is some very slight abrasion on headband (see pics), apart of this, it is in excellent condition. The pads are still very new and do not show a lot of sign of use. I have only listened to them around 50 hours because I have too many cans. Sonically it is perfect, I have tested it by my SRM-727A and SRM-717.

In my opinion it sounds better than SR-007 and SR-007A, it sounds much more balanced and natural ,sounds stage is also quite wider. I sold my SR-007 after I got it. I am selling it only because I have purchased a SR-009 and need some funds to upgrade my source. I am not in hurry to get rid of it so I will wait for a person who really love this can.

I prefer to keep it in Australia but willing to ship overseas and charging international postage by using International Express. PayPal gift preferred, if commercial transaction please pay extra 3%.

Please send me your offer or ask for price. Lowballs will be friendly ignored.

Please note the stand is not included in the sale.

post-7640370
Post #5 of 6

svyr

Headphoneus Supremus
Reaction score
how much do you want for them considering your purchase price and rarity?

Is it possible to have a listen at some point if they're not sold :D? SR-507 make me bored :frowning2: I'm curious if a few months of fasting and selling SR-507 will buy me these :D

post-7643251
Post #6 of 6

charliex

Headphoneus Supremus
Reaction score
They're mine !!! 
  yayyyy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)