Aurisonics ROCKETS: Impressions Thread
Mar 28, 2017 at 9:31 PM Post #3,391 of 3,454
  Y'know, you could probably just get that plug replaced by a local nerd with intermediate soldering skills...  though if I were in your shoes I'd be nagging Fender/Aurisonics for an all-expenses-paid do-over.  Kind of not cool what they did there.

Haha. True, but that means more time away from them. Im thinking about just letting it ride until it cuts out completely on the right side and then send them in. Damn dilemma.

Mar 28, 2017 at 9:41 PM Post #3,392 of 3,454
I'm planning on picking those up soonish. 

the thread and have been helpful for me, since I'm familiar with the tastes of the initial group of reviewers. the reference comparisons are good. very sweet value for the asking price.

Mar 28, 2017 at 11:18 PM Post #3,393 of 3,454
the thread and have been helpful for me, since I'm familiar with the tastes of the initial group of reviewers. the reference comparisons are good. very sweet value for the asking price.

If I can get them down to 150 during the sale with coupons I'm probably going to bite... it will hurt my wallet but... I'm a sucker for good deals and that seems like a good one

Mar 30, 2017 at 8:12 AM Post #3,394 of 3,454
If I can get them down to 150 during the sale with coupons I'm probably going to bite... it will hurt my wallet but... I'm a sucker for good deals and that seems like a good one

yeah if you can find one at that price it'd be a pretty darn good deal. there's plenty of other hybrids I've tried costing 50 to 100$ more, and they might offer slight resolution and timbre, but the tuning is really well done. Very very seducing.

Apr 2, 2017 at 2:59 AM Post #3,397 of 3,454
Luckily my set are still going strong :ph34r: but I wonder has anyone here tried/compared the AAW Q as a potential eventual replacement?

Apr 2, 2017 at 9:26 AM Post #3,398 of 3,454
  hi audiobot

fender still have the stock of rockets?

mine also broken.. the driver on the R side suddenly goes bad... :frowning2:

Email bcarroll@fender.com

Tell her your situation and I am sure she will get back to you soon. My situation was heightened because I sent my Rockets for a fix in December and when I got them bak in March, the problem I had with the left channel still persisted. Good luck  =)

Apr 5, 2017 at 9:45 AM Post #3,400 of 3,454
Well, about a month ago I finally got to reach a Fender representative, after some serious time spent searching for a way to contact them from Europe and get my faulty wiring problem sorted out.

Salesperson asks me where I bought the Rockets, I reply promptly.

Since then, absolutely nothing, and my Rockets are back in the drawer. Pretty disappointing.

This is probably the very last time I buy a Fender/Aurisonics/whatever product. I'm done wasting my time.

Jul 27, 2017 at 10:12 AM Post #3,403 of 3,454

Users who are viewing this thread

Back