Aurisonics ROCKETS: Impressions Thread
May 5, 2015 at 12:54 PM Post #2,941 of 3,454
I don't know all the details, but it sounds like they're trying to work on the manufacturing process and trying to get everything streamlined. I have no idea how long it could be before they start making more. 

May 8, 2015 at 11:24 PM Post #2,942 of 3,454
Yes, this is exactly the issue I have with the button. Since you just received your Rockets, it seems Aurosonic hasn't fixed the issue yet
frown.gif
. Please provide feedback of this issue to Aurosonic.

I have same issues and can't skip or skip back either..it always brings up siri and if i disable siri then i get voice control..i have contacted Aurosonic but they are saying maybe i am not pressing/squeezing properly blah blah....i hope they understand that i am not a noob  with iems//headphones.....

May 9, 2015 at 9:34 PM Post #2,944 of 3,454

I have same issues and can't skip or skip back either..it always brings up siri and if i disable siri then i get voice control..i have contacted Aurosonic but they are saying maybe i am not pressing/squeezing properly blah blah....i hope they understand that i am not a noob  with iems//headphones.....

You're not alone...  It's reading a press as a hold...  If you press it at an angle, you can get it to work properly, but that's a little tough and unnatural to do on its own...  The remote has become nearly useless for me :/  

I emailed Dale during the week, but have yet to get any response :/  

May 11, 2015 at 10:16 AM Post #2,946 of 3,454
  That means they're coming out with the newer improved-mic version then.  Bad news for the backers maybe?

was a newer mic version announced?  If so, that'd make me pretty upset as a backer.  Mine work well so far, but I don't think it's right to just rush a KS version out there and then create a better version almost immediately after.

Also, just ordered some Comply T500 tips - do they install like normal, or is there a trick to getting them on the rockets that I should know before they arrive tomorrow?

May 11, 2015 at 11:55 AM Post #2,948 of 3,454
  was a newer mic version announced?  If so, that'd make me pretty upset as a backer.  Mine work well so far, but I don't think it's right to just rush a KS version out there and then create a better version almost immediately after.

Also, just ordered some Comply T500 tips - do they install like normal, or is there a trick to getting them on the rockets that I should know before they arrive tomorrow?

No we are not releasing a new mic version.

May 11, 2015 at 11:56 AM Post #2,949 of 3,454

You're not alone...  It's reading a press as a hold...  If you press it at an angle, you can get it to work properly, but that's a little tough and unnatural to do on its own...  The remote has become nearly useless for me :/  

I emailed Dale during the week, but have yet to get any response :/  

Try emailing rockets@aurisonics.com so we can take care of your issue. I am on the road.

May 11, 2015 at 11:57 AM Post #2,950 of 3,454
  I don't know all the details, but it sounds like they're trying to work on the manufacturing process and trying to get everything streamlined. I have no idea how long it could be before they start making more. 

Going to be a while before we get the next round of mic parts in. There is no new version for those who are wondering.

May 11, 2015 at 12:09 PM Post #2,953 of 3,454

Someone in this thread suggest that you plug it upside down:
  I used the comply foam reversed and it helped with better seal and isolation while improving the subbass and not affecting midrange and treble response :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back