Aurisonics ROCKETS: Impressions Thread
Feb 15, 2015 at 2:44 PM Post #2,597 of 3,454
Considering an experiment with Earcandi (.com) molding on my Rockets to have a firm fit and direct/fix the cable in over the ear position. Earcandi ensured me that the mold would be easy to remove without leaving any marks on the earphones.

Anyone of you tried the Earcandi?

Feb 16, 2015 at 2:13 PM Post #2,601 of 3,454

Curious if anyone has received their Rockets /w mic & black cable? Sounds like another round with the sound of crickets.

To the best of my knowledge, black cables were only offered to kick starters. I believe the only choice now is white.

Bah. I like the black. :)

Feb 16, 2015 at 6:54 PM Post #2,603 of 3,454
  Yes. That's right.  I was specifically reaching out to kickstarter buyers with identical specs.  Anyhow, I got word from Andy that mine should be shipped out before the end of this month.

What options do you have? I got black cable with grey finish. I haven't received any word, but I'm in no rush because I have my nonmic'd.

Feb 18, 2015 at 4:08 AM Post #2,605 of 3,454
Because people here do not hype for some reason.

These guys had me by the collar, but now their silence had me forget about them. :frowning2:

That and other headphones have been getting mention. The audio technica m70x is now the rage, the msr7 was there before it, the sony z7 and z5s were pretty bombastic in their presentation, and of course, sony custom in ear monitors.

But what do I know? I may as well be mistaken.

Feb 18, 2015 at 4:16 AM Post #2,606 of 3,454
  Because people here do not hype for some reason.

These guys had me by the collar, but now their silence had me forget about them. :frowning2:

That and other headphones have been getting mention. The audio technica m70x is now the rage, the msr7 was there before it, the sony z7 and z5s were pretty bombastic in their presentation, and of course, sony custom in ear monitors.

But what do I know? I may as well be mistaken.

the stuffs you mention aren't in the same price range with rockets though... i mean amongst $250 iems why is rockets not more popular....
i'm specifically checking out the rockets thread because their website has a video about  promoting hearing health. i think this is a good iem for my condition.
wondering why this isn't more popular on head-fi though... is it heard to get rockets in the US?
Stores doesn't normall stock them or something....?

on live update... dunus, westones, etymotics, and fidues threads pops-up more often than rockets thread...

Feb 18, 2015 at 5:02 AM Post #2,607 of 3,454

the stuffs you mention aren't in the same price range with rockets though... i mean amongst $250 iems why is rockets not more popular....
i'm specifically checking out the rockets thread because their website has a video about  promoting hearing health. i think this is a good iem for my condition.
wondering why this isn't more popular on head-fi though... is it heard to get rockets in the US?
Stores doesn't normall stock them or something....?

on live update... dunus, westones, etymotics, and fidues threads pops-up more often than rockets thread...

That is correct, who said that the price range between the products have to be similiar in order to gather attention? The headphones and earphones I mentioned were noticed because they were recently released, so of course they would have more attention than the rockets. In addition, not many people here are hyping the rockets enough, which is another reason that this thread gains small support. The products I mentioned have a following so far, and people are hyping them as much as possible (i.e. ostry, havi, dunu titan 1, ttpod). You should hype it as much as you can if you want. 

A

Feb 18, 2015 at 5:18 AM Post #2,608 of 3,454

That is correct, who said that the price range between the products have to be similiar in order to gather attention? The headphones and earphones I mentioned were noticed because they were recently released, so of course they would have more attention than the rockets. In addition, not many people here are hyping the rockets enough, which is another reason that this thread gains small support. The products I mentioned have a following so far, and people are hyping them as much as possible (i.e. ostry, havi, dunu titan 1, ttpod). You should hype it as much as you can if you want. 

Well.... the more active a thread is, the more number of head-fi-ers on that thread, and there'll be more opinions and recent impressions on the thread too.
I said....... amongst the $250 iems why is rockets not more popular.... Why aren't there more people using this in comparison to the alternatives...?
I wasn't exactly checking this thread for the hype. or at all.

i'm checking this thread for the users as i want to read recent impressions as to why people choose rockets compared to other ~$250 alternatives...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back