Aurisonics ROCKETS: Impressions Thread
Jan 8, 2014 at 2:48 AM Post #286 of 3,454
  Personally I prefer plain IEM without mic and controls cause i rarely use my IEM with my phone and i don't like the extra weight of the remote unit.
I'm not sure if someone else have said it but how about two versions, 1 with and 1 without mic + remote.

There is already a version without mic.  That's the one that's up on Kickstarter right now.  There was quite a large demand (it seems) for a mic'd model on here as well as Kickstarter.  Enough that Dale decided to make a second model.  

In the Aurisonics range are these "officially" positioned below the ASG-1?
The price point is lower, but I saw someone state they sound better than the ASG1, ASG2 and IE800. I'm curious how better in regards to soundstage, lows, mids and highs.
So I'm wondering what is the difference in sound tuning of the Rockets vs ASG-2.

At the price point, they seem to be below the ASG-1.  I wouldn't be surprised if they ended up sounding better though.  

Jan 8, 2014 at 2:51 AM Post #288 of 3,454
  Thanks for the clarification I thought they were going to change the version on kickstarter
my bad haha

Yup, no problem.  And changing the model that's on Kickstarter would be idiotic IMO XD  

Jan 8, 2014 at 5:16 PM Post #289 of 3,454
I hope that they have the option to pay the extra on KS for the mic model - for me I never will by IEM without. That said, I was hoping that the KS would have this option added as a stretch goal.

Wormwood

Jan 9, 2014 at 3:18 AM Post #291 of 3,454
  I hope that they have the option to pay the extra on KS for the mic model - for me I never will by IEM without. That said, I was hoping that the KS would have this option added as a stretch goal.

Wormwood

We will make sure we have options for the Mic as well as some other things.

Jan 9, 2014 at 2:07 PM Post #295 of 3,454
  Not going to change the model on Kickstarter. We will however be offering a couple variations on kickstarter to accommodate different uses people have for them.

Yes I believe that should be fine. We are finalizing details and will post once complete.

That sounds awesome!  

Jan 11, 2014 at 7:27 PM Post #299 of 3,454
  So I just got the update and have a question about the bluetooth mic/remote. Is it an add-on to the cable (separate piece that goes attached on the cable) or an earpiece attachment? 

I didn't even think of it as being something that attaches to the cable itself, as an external accessory, that's certainly plausible... 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back