Aurisonics Impressions and Reviews
Feb 19, 2012 at 12:51 AM Post #572 of 2,761
Excelent news. Theres no way I won't be upgrading from ASG-1 to ASG-2 when the time comes. Too curious about 2 drivers of this caliber in the same IEM.

Feb 19, 2012 at 12:58 AM Post #573 of 2,761
Pass the popcorn please
biggrin.gif

Quote:
Consider me in for the full custom AS-2. 
popcorn.gif

Feb 19, 2012 at 1:20 AM Post #579 of 2,761
Nope. They will never fit on the ASG-1. I think something like the following is what you're after:
http://www.amazon.com/Audio-Technica-Skullcandy-Sennheiser-Plantronics-Bluecell/dp/B005G0PEH8/ref=pd_sxp_grid_pt_1_1

Feb 19, 2012 at 1:22 AM Post #580 of 2,761
Quote:
But please note that the upgrade will not be for everyone. The AS-1 series has a unique sound signature and one that you can grow to Love. The AS-2 will be a little different sounding with a more subtle midrange push and a bit more air on the top end while maintaining the rich lows.

Can they be neutral enough to serve as mixing (or even post-processing) monitors? That's the main -- or at least, most important -- use I have for my current set of customs.

[size=medium]You guys owe me an apology :wink:[/size]

Ah ah, not an apology, since we didn't badmouth you, but an admission: we were wrong; you were right. 
tongue.gif

Feb 19, 2012 at 1:38 AM Post #583 of 2,761
I think that female vocals and guitar are the ASG-1's bread and butter, was listening to Beach House's Teen Dream and Victoria Legrand sounds awesome, same with Sleater Kinney's What's Mine is Yours, when Carrie Brownstein tore into that solo... got damn at that fuzztacular distortion... got damn 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back