Aurisonics Bravo Series - Eva, Kicker, Forte and Harmony In-Ear Headphones
Aug 25, 2015 at 11:22 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 35

JohnC-HiFi

New Head-Fier

Hifiheadphones are pleased to announce that we will soon have stock of the new Aurisonics Bravo series of 3D printed in-ear monitor headphones - the Eva, Kicker, Forte and Harmony. Each model has their own sound signature - the series has something for every taste.

The full Aurisonics Bravo range will be on show at the next CanJam event held in London on 29-30 August 2015 at the Hotel Russell.

Click here to read our run down of the Aurisonics Bravo series - Kicker, Forte and Harmony

Let us know what you think!

Aug 25, 2015 at 12:14 PM Post #2 of 35
We've been giving the samples we received of these IEMs a good listen since they arrived and have been rather impressed by the way they sound.  The new Aurisonics range makes complete sense and sound is nicely balanced throughout.  Fans of the massively bass heavy ASG 2.5 will be disappointed, but those after something more refined are in for a treat.  Aurisonics seem to have put all their learning from the ASG range into the Bravo series and the result is IEMs that are polished and mature.  According to Aurisonics they want to get recognised in the musicians IEM market for stage use and with this series it seems very possible.

As John mentioned Aurisonics are exhibiting at Canjam London.  It appears Canjam will be the European launch for the Bravo series.

Sep 2, 2015 at 10:04 PM Post #3 of 35
I read the descriptions and all, but how do these compare to the ASG 2.5?  Is it a less premium line to that or is it replacing it?

Sep 22, 2015 at 3:50 AM Post #4 of 35
I received the Forte today to review and while I am not allowed to say much about them, I already made a firm order for these once they become available. I am truly impressed..

Sep 22, 2015 at 4:47 AM Post #5 of 35
Really?  I already saw a pair on the used forums in Hong Kong.  The top model Harmony too.  I believe these are on sale in Asia already.  I was tempted but decided against it.  Too many IEMs recently.  

Sep 22, 2015 at 4:52 AM Post #6 of 35
  Really?  I already saw a pair on the used forums in Hong Kong.  The top model Harmony too.  I believe these are on sale in Asia already.  I was tempted but decided against it.  Too many IEMs recently.  

I might be able to audition the Harmony this afternoon - and compare it to the Forte, but so far, I am very impressed. I like them better than the ASG 2.5 actually.

Sep 22, 2015 at 5:43 AM Post #7 of 35
Any impressions with the Eva? Seems like it's not getting any love at all. 
confused_face.gif

Also, how the new connector? Is it really a better version of MMCX as Dale claims?

Oct 10, 2015 at 2:40 PM Post #10 of 35
Much higher quality overall on the Kicker. Slightly better kick, smoother and more pleasant sound. I've had two pairs of Wooduo 2's and one developed driver rattling while the other had significant driver flex out of the box.

The Kicker is my favorite earphone I've heard at $250.

Oct 10, 2015 at 7:30 PM Post #11 of 35
Much higher quality overall on the Kicker. Slightly better kick, smoother and more pleasant sound. I've had two pairs of Wooduo 2's and one developed driver rattling while the other had significant driver flex out of the box.

The Kicker is my favorite earphone I've heard at $250.

Did you buy a pair of kickers to compare?

Oct 30, 2015 at 12:43 AM Post #15 of 35
Dear Luckbad,

I want to ask your opinion,
Sony XB90EX versus ASG-2.5 with android eq set to bass boost, cayin c5 set to high gain and high bass,
which one wins (I mean for bass lover).

Thanks,
Joe

Users who are viewing this thread

Back