Aurisonics ASG-2.5 Review by mark2410
Jul 11, 2015 at 12:04 AM Post #16 of 28
  Hawaiibadboy i watched your review in youtube, keep up the good work bro.

Thanks
smily_headphones1.gif

I was impressed with a Cayin C5 (bass boost on, high gain) and an X5 combo. These can take a lot of power. They don't have to but they can.

With a Galaxy note 4 and a otg dac/amp and V4A these are insane. Clear, tight and bass quality of the highest order. Genre'?  Whatever you like.

I got a better seal with Sony tips so folks might wanna tip roll.

Jul 14, 2015 at 8:57 AM Post #19 of 28
Great review, an enjoyable read. I guess Ear-subs are a better description for these than earphones!
basshead.gif
biggrin.gif

I wonder if the dynamic-only ASG-B have better isolation than these as they dont have a tuning port/vent?

Of course you will lose some of the good mids and treble you mentioned about the ASG 2.5

Jul 16, 2015 at 7:30 AM Post #21 of 28
  Great review, an enjoyable read. I guess Ear-subs are a better description for these than earphones!
basshead.gif
biggrin.gif

I wonder if the dynamic-only ASG-B have better isolation than these as they dont have a tuning port/vent?

Of course you will lose some of the good mids and treble you mentioned about the ASG 2.5

B?

do you mean the 1.5?

Jul 19, 2015 at 8:37 AM Post #25 of 28
How did you get on the review queue for these headphones/IEMs?  I'd like to review something as amazing as these.  Not quite up there with the Jones yet.

WChifi

Jul 20, 2015 at 9:09 AM Post #26 of 28
Hmm nice review.
I am considering the 2.5.
Currently have the ref 1s and love them, but these are also calling.

Little hesitant though as I had the asg 1.3 (I think, maybe 1.2??? Can't remember) ages ago, bought it based on some over the phone advice, thought it sounded like garbage. Just sounded like trying to push the full fr through a sub.
Hopefully these sound better with the ba drivers actually presenting mids and highs

Jul 21, 2015 at 5:36 AM Post #27 of 28
  How did you get on the review queue for these headphones/IEMs?  I'd like to review something as amazing as these.  Not quite up there with the Jones yet.

WChifi

well prob by having been reviewing stuff for years so i guess im known for it.

Hmm nice review.
I am considering the 2.5.
Currently have the ref 1s and love them, but these are also calling.

Little hesitant though as I had the asg 1.3 (I think, maybe 1.2??? Can't remember) ages ago, bought it based on some over the phone advice, thought it sounded like garbage. Just sounded like trying to push the full fr through a sub.
Hopefully these sound better with the ba drivers actually presenting mids and highs

that sounds a bit like a fair description of like what the 1.5 was like, the 2.5 with its "tweeters" im pretty sure one of them is doing mids so they are good and clear, those little BA's work wonders in it.  

Users who are viewing this thread

Back