Type
For Sale
Currency
USD
Price
May 10, 2015 at 1:53 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

Valens7

500+ Head-Fier
I have an Aurisonics ASG-1PLUS for sale. I purchased it secondhand from its original owner.

Cosmetically, the 1PLUS is essentially pristine. Although it has seen use, there is little visible trace of wear. The earpieces are colored "polished red," according to Aurisonics. The serial number is 1253. I rate this IEM's overall condition as excellent, quite close to as-new.

The ASG-1PLUS' packaging has been retained in its entirety. The IEM will be shipped in its original box with the standard slate of accessories from Aurisonics. These include a hard shell case, SureSeal tips, and cleaning tool.

I would prefer to sell this item to a buyer within the USA. That said, I do have some experience with international shipping, so if you live outside the USA feel free to send me a PM. I'll see what I can do to accommodate you. I only accept payment through PayPal, and the price I've listed includes the cost of non-international shipping.

Feel free to PM me for more information about the performance characteristics/condition of this item. I'll be happy to provide it as best I can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread