Aune X1S DAC Drivers - How to get without packaged files??
Mar 11, 2016 at 4:39 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

Knerty5

New Head-Fier
Imagine this, I am at work and I had gotten my laptop replaced with a new one. Looking to install my device again and there is ABSOLUTELY NO WAY of finding the drivers for this device. I do have the USB stick that came with the package at home, but it does me no good here at work. People who provide quality solutions to their customers provide them on the internet. Well...maybe the DAC is available, but no XMOS drivers...so the DAC fails. I am so tired of this crappy execution of product delivery. 

Can someone prove me wrong? Are there drivers available for this thing aside from the packaged ones. The wonderful nature of the creators, AUNE, choose not to make it easy to find them. 

Apr 26, 2018 at 9:28 PM Post #3 of 4
Imagine this, I am at work and I had gotten my laptop replaced with a new one. Looking to install my device again and there is ABSOLUTELY NO WAY of finding the drivers for this device. I do have the USB stick that came with the package at home, but it does me no good here at work. People who provide quality solutions to their customers provide them on the internet. Well...maybe the DAC is available, but no XMOS drivers...so the DAC fails. I am so tired of this crappy execution of product delivery.

Can someone prove me wrong? Are there drivers available for this thing aside from the packaged ones. The wonderful nature of the creators, AUNE, choose not to make it easy to find them.

Please, please help. I received my Aune X1s along with the USB cable and a " Stick " in a little bag as the " manual" . Please walk me thru as a little 15 years old boy for the following :

1. What am i going to do with the " stick" ? There is no slot to insert the " stick" on the unit.
2. What's else do I have to do to install the Aune X1s driver to my laptop?

Thank you in advance. Sorry for being such an obsoleted 64 years old man.

Andrew

Apr 27, 2018 at 12:34 PM Post #4 of 4
Please, please help. I received my Aune X1s along with the USB cable and a " Stick " in a little bag as the " manual" . Please walk me thru as a little 15 years old boy for the following :

1. What am i going to do with the " stick" ? There is no slot to insert the " stick" on the unit.
2. What's else do I have to do to install the Aune X1s driver to my laptop?

Thank you in advance. Sorry for being such an obsoleted 64 years old man.

Andrew
Bummer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back