Aune new products at RMAF2016
Sep 29, 2016 at 9:39 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 14

AuneAudio

Sponsor: aune
AO Lai Er Technology Co.,LTD is a company which has been designing and manufacturing high quality specialty electronics and loudspeakers for over 10 Years. We have three sub brand: Aune, Titans and Meditaudio. AUNE offers high cost effective desktop and portable products with superb sound performance, while the Titans and Meditaudio has a major commitment to produce the most accurate and reliable audio products available. We maintain an extensive research and development division which is constantly looking for ways to improve the performance, value, and reliability of our products.Wuhan AO Lai Er will take part in this festival this year , and all our new products will be shown there  ,  it is our first time to RMAF , hope everyone can enjoy the event!

Date: 7th,oct to 9th, oct  2016
   4900 S Syracuse  Street, Denver , Colorado 80237,USA
  Booth : CANJAM C19    ( Rocky  Mountain  Event  Center)
                Room 9008     ( Marriott  Tower -9th Floor )
  Name : Aune (Wuhan AO Lai Er Technology Co.,LTD)
  Contact person at the Fair :    Candy    Tel:+86-27-59251012
  Email address: sales@auneaudio.com

Aune New products 2016 :

S6 32Bit/384K DSD 128 DAC/Headphone amplifier

S6 is the latest product of aune S series with decoding and headphone amplifier function , it adopts the simple and smooth shape design and the flagship chip of AKM:AK4495 ,built-in powerful balanced headphone amplifier , with USB /COAX /OPT/AES digital input ,with XLR/RCA output and support volume control /direct output mode .

S7 Balanced headphone amplifier
S7 is the latest full balanced headphone amplifier of aune Sseries , it adopts full balanced circuit design and simple and smooth shape design . It had two gain controls , two balanced output sockets and a 6.5 headphone output socket ,four groups of customized super low distortion and powerful driving module , it is a high-end headphone amplifier .

M1S 32BIT/DSD Music player
As the second generation product of the popular aune M1 , M1s adopts simple and small shape design ,using asynchronous clock technology and the latest F7 pure hardware solution framework.It is the first time to use the synchronization ES9018K2M ,it is a high-end mini Hi-Fi player with balanced output .

E1 Dynamic earphone
E1 is the first earphone of aune , it adopts beryllium diaphragm cell , with mellow beautiful voice characteristics and real restore to music scene . 

aune For music we design. Stay updated on aune at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/auneaudioofficial https://twitter.com/auneaudio https://www.instagram.com/auneaudio http://www.auneaudio.com sales@auneaudio.com
Oct 10, 2016 at 4:52 PM Post #6 of 14
Hi,

I'm also very interrested in more info, especially on the s6 dac and s7 amp! I hope now that RMAF has come to an end somebody can post some first impressions of these new aune products and we can also get spec lists!

Thanks!

Oct 11, 2016 at 2:46 AM Post #9 of 14
If you can, some impressions of the M1S DAP will be great too. If not, at the minimum what kind of balanced output is it using. Much appreciated!

I got a quick listen while chatting with Candy. I think Aune might send me an M1S for evaluating, so I'd rather hold off on impressions until then.

Oct 11, 2016 at 9:05 PM Post #12 of 14
No impressions until you has been givens gear? Shucks!

I honestly didn't spend too much time with X1S because I was really eager to spend some time with the M2 Pro which sounded great, BTW. So I'd rather wait until I can spend some quality time with M1S and compare with comparably priced DAPs I have access to.

Fair enough, but what about the balanced output? Is it using the AK style 2.5mm?

Yes, 2.5mm IIRC.

Jul 21, 2017 at 5:41 AM Post #14 of 14
20170721_103113.jpg 20170721_103044.jpg 20170721_103135.jpg 20170721_103236.jpg

Just came in. First impressions - fun, deep bass, clear sounding with good amount of details. Slightly V-shaped. Light and comfortable. Burning in...

Sorry for poor light conditions.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back