Aune M2 | AK4490 Dac | Class A amp | Dual Crystek USA Clocks |
Mar 21, 2016 at 1:21 PM Post #391 of 824
Well, if you have 32GB of space available, there has to be a 32GB microsd card already in the M2 -> check on the right side ^^

Again, the M2 does not have internal memory, just an sd slot.

Mar 21, 2016 at 1:22 PM Post #392 of 824
I read 32BIT as 32 GB by mistake :D It h​as microSD card inside but h​ow to pull it out? Id go to market for card reader as I got Samsung S6 and cant put microSD inside.

Mar 21, 2016 at 1:24 PM Post #393 of 824
Ok sorry for noob questions. I pressed it to ligt before but now manager to take it out. Sorry for stupidity.
Is it normal th​at M2 comes wit 32GB card or I received bonus?

Mar 21, 2016 at 1:41 PM Post #394 of 824
Bonus!

Despite its non-user friendly shortcomings - especially the lack of gapless play for everything that's not cue with single flac file - I like it very much.

Mar 24, 2016 at 4:43 PM Post #397 of 824
Oh man, yea upgrade now. You can find the firmware on Aune's main site. Its on the top I believe labeled global support and from there you can select the M2 and select the latest firmware (1.22). 

Mar 25, 2016 at 1:13 AM Post #403 of 824
Should be closer to the 3.75-4 hr mark with what im getting, however instead of using the charger provided. I took a chance and decided to use my nokia charger. I have no idea what it is specifically about nokia but they make excellent chargers. So i'll use that if when I get to work and realize I'll need it later for the ride home. I typically charge mine at night when I go to sleep with a power bank that auto configures itself to the right current and will auto shut off when finished. I do that since I personally wont leave anything meant with purpose (aka my player) left plugged in well after charging as that will ultimately down cycle the battery and basically blow it sooner than it would have if you made sure to take it off the outlet.

My two cents, other might have more input. As for what type I believe its a 3500mah

If you have any questions about specs, my review covers that just so you know all your getting

Mar 25, 2016 at 1:33 AM Post #404 of 824
Battery capacity I know, I'm interested in the manufacturer. Has anyone analyzed the player, where you can download or view the instructions for its dismantling, whether it will be possible to replace the battery yourself at home?

Mar 25, 2016 at 1:35 AM Post #405 of 824
Oh I see. Sorry, as far as I come across in their very own DIY forums, none have tried it seems. Or rather, I should say at the very least they haven't bothered to share.

If you work out something please be sure to share, I wouldn't mind getting at least another hour if possible out of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back