Aune M2 | AK4490 Dac | Class A amp | Dual Crystek USA Clocks |
Oct 12, 2015 at 2:12 AM Post #46 of 824
regular_smile .gif
 With all these threads I'm reading back and forth everyday at head-fi, I get mixed up with what is and what's not. I thought you already have heard both the Aune and Cayin with the Zen. Anyway, looking forward to your DAP war between those mentioned players. If you can, I hope you can include the Esther M1 among the bunch. I don't see any full review for the Soundaware portable player. Btw, congratulations for the X7 Tour. Thanks.

Oct 12, 2015 at 9:05 AM Post #48 of 824
who's Lachlan? can you refer me to him/her? :)

Oct 14, 2015 at 1:24 AM Post #50 of 824
Taboo-schmaboo
wink_face.gif

Zen + X1S flat-out rock the house and along with the Torque t096z with the blue or green valves have the best synergy with B1 out of my gear. I'm finding I prefer Aune's sound with warm, smooth earbuds, HP, and IEM.

I'd like to publicly apologize for the way I responded earlier. It was rude and plain arrogant of me, and after having the same done to me in another thread, I now realize how wrong I was to do so. It shouldn't have taken that to help me realize, but... better late than never. I hope whatever offense was taken is able to be forgiven, and I will take steps so that this won't happen again in the future. I'm sorry for whatever damage I caused in this thread, and any hurt I caused you. Thank you 
redface.gif

To keep this post on topic, is the battery life 7 hours with 300 ohm headphones too?

Oct 14, 2015 at 1:53 AM Post #52 of 824
  @avitron142: Thanks, mate!

@jrazmar: I reached out to Soundaware to see if I can get a review / US Tour sample of the M1 (Esther) to throw in the mix...

really happy to know this, nikolaus! thanks for doing this to the community. hope soundaware can lend Esther to you. be kind to her when she arrives at your place. :) looking forward to your DAP Battle Royale - M2 vs N5 vs M1 vs X7. this is going to be epic!

Oct 14, 2015 at 1:05 PM Post #56 of 824
Yes, I can't wait to hear more about the Aune M2 - and hopefully get one in for testing and US tour soon.

I've actually got the pictured FLC 8S IEM in for testing. They're highly competent yet relatively unknown triple hybrids that are tune-able with different nozzles and bass port plugs. Not only do they sound good, but you get to be a mad scientist!!!

Oct 14, 2015 at 6:42 PM Post #57 of 824
Yes, I can't wait to hear more about the Aune M2 - and hopefully get one in for testing and US tour soon.

I've actually got the pictured FLC 8S IEM in for testing. They're highly competent yet relatively unknown triple hybrids that are tune-able with different nozzles and bass port plugs. Not only do they sound good, but you get to be a mad scientist!!!

Nice, do a review of the hybrids.

I have acquired some e-Q5 on my trip in the US. They sound so nice.

Still I am sort of thinking about buying M1. A raw WAV player.

Nov 14, 2015 at 8:04 PM Post #60 of 824
Post deleted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back