Aune B1 Impressions thread

Discussion in 'Portable Headphone Amps' started by avitron142, May 21, 2015.
First

Back
9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Page 19 of 21
20 21
Next

Last
  1. WoodyLuvr
    If I am not mistaken I believe somewhere back in this thread they determined that models after number 55XX were the new improved 2016 models.  Also, besides the white dot the improved version has the lower gain switch.

2. thelonious58
    I notice that you have mentioned that the B1 will drive the K612 well. The K612 is my favourite headphone. I currently listen with them from my iPod classic 6th gen via a little Topping Nx-1 via LOD L9 and the sound is incredibly clear and balanced. I never listen at anything above medium volume. Do you have the B1 on high gain setting or low gain setting when using the K612. Do you think that I would benefit from the B1 for low to medium volume levels? For me, the K612 is probably the best possible headphone for the money, punching well above its weight

3. thelonious58
    Bump ..... :smiley:

4. rzvnz
    Is there a 2017 version, as some sites claim to sell, or it is the 2016 version?
    And about B1s witch seems to be selling from October 2017, does anybody knows something?

5. noknok23
    Just saw B1s on peninsula as you said. Looks like a pretty nice upgrade...
    Aluminium potentiometer.
    Seems to be roughly 25% more powerful output and less distortion.
    Has been engineered with HD800 but also iems like Lyra. Don't know if that means anything but it's promising

Last edited: Sep 23, 2017
    kukkurovaca likes this.
  6. silverfishla
    I just ordered an Aune B1s. Does anyone know what the difference between the B1s and the B1 are? The B1s is supposed to be an upgrade to the B1 (2017), but by looking at the specs, I'm not really sure what that upgrade is. @Aune

g4ndr1k likes this.
  7. g4ndr1k
    Does it sound good?

8. silverfishla
    I think it sounds very very good. I have only had it for a week, and have only gone through about 4 charging cycles. Initial impressions are very positive, but I'm going to wait a week or so to comment definitively about it...
    I will say without hesitation that it is the most beautiful piece of portable kit out there and very well made. Not one flaw.

Last edited: Oct 23, 2017
    g4ndr1k likes this.
  9. g4ndr1k
    Thanks. Keep us posted. I'm torn between this and Sony PHA 2A.

10. Dragon138
    I am deciding between the B1 and the B1s to drive the Hifiman HE400i and Sennheiser HD600. Which one?

11. vishal2410
    Would the b1s be capable of driving the hifiman he500??

12. Bluess
    Hello, is this thread still alive? I'm thinking of getting a B1S to drive my denon AH-D7200. I wonder if it's any better than the original and worth the upgrade. I can get an old B1 for just 100$ include shipping though

13. Dragon138
    I have one on the way. According to some Japanese website, it is similar to the B1 LTD.

14. Bluess
    Nice, please give us the impression if possible. Thanks in advance

15. Hawaiibadboy Contributor
    aune b1s.jpg

Sexy as hell.

Gonna start to have listens tomorrow.
    Build quality is top notch. Really nice.

First

Back
9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Page 19 of 21
20 21
Next

Last