1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Audirect Beam DAC/AMP for Android, iOS, PC & MAC

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by Moonstar, May 29, 2018.
  1. Moonstar
    Audirect Beam DAC/AMP for Android, iOS, PC & MAC

The Beam is the second USB DAC of the Chinese Company Audirect, which has a very small size of 52x14x6mm. It supports Native DSD & PCM and is compatible with operating systems like Android, iOS, Windows and MAC.

Audirect Offical Webiste: https://www.audirect.cc/

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Here are some specifications:

[UNSET].jpg

Last edited: May 29, 2018
    karanehir35 likes this.
  2. karanehir35
    Very interesting product :)

3. Moonstar
    Some new pictures of the Audirect Beam, which is available in Grey and Gold colour options. The accessories package looks promising.

FB_IMG_1528137038412.jpg
    FB_IMG_1528137045431.jpg
    89fbe2_2e8c1084a4fb4c8cb3909ceb31840bd9-mv2_d_4960_3307_s_4_2.jpg 89fbe2_25f849355a304e3e845feee2cc0ef71a-mv2_d_3640_3640_s_4_2.jpg

Last edited: Jun 4, 2018
  4. HouJaI82
    any real review already for this product?

5. judomaster
    Cozoy Takt Pro competitor for a price of three times less

6. Blueshound24
  7. audio123
    Based on memory, it is more lively than the AQ Dragonfly Red but the articulation on the AQ Dragonfly Red has the edge.

cleg and Blueshound24 like this.
  8. jatergb
    Guys. why is this so slow here. I couldn't find any thread for this item and there are many reviews but hardly any activity here.

I'm looking for comparisons with wiresless Dac/Amps like ES100 and BTR 3. Has anyone here compared both?

9. Blueshound24
    jatergb likes this.
  10. Dobrescu George
    cleg likes this.
  11. cleg
    And my video is out too :)

Dobrescu George likes this.
  12. Dobrescu George
    Awesome video!

That's a very fun coincidence actually!! :)

cleg likes this.
  13. cleg
    Thanks! Actually, Beam waited it's review for about 2 month, so it's a really interesting coincidence :)

Dobrescu George likes this.
  14. Dobrescu George
    Heh, I think we may be similar in that aspect as well, although I'm not sure on my exact timing for The Beam :)

Being so small, I always forgot about it when searching through my items for review lol :)

But that adds to its inherent advantage, it is supposed to be small and non-obtrusive, so we should congratulate Audirect for making it so tiny

cleg likes this.